Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_vote_lcapA very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_voting_barA very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_vote_lcapA very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_voting_barA very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) Empty
PostSubject: A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD)   A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:23 am

So if theirs dorms who are the dorm leaders xD Banana Trippy Banana Trippy Banana Trippy Banana Trippy Banana Trippy Banana Trippy Banana Banana Slap
Back to top Go down

A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD)   A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:33 am

Slap People still have to apply for that role I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD)   A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:26 pm

This academy as of now is quite small, so no dorm leaders are required yet.
But we shall have dorm leaders soon enough.
I hope I helped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD)   A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:35 am

I am pretty sure this academy is not small anymore, we have A LOT of recruited members, so we have to get the basics done at least.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD)   A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:03 am

We're too small to start having dorm leaders, when we reach around 100 members or something, and we have consistent members coming here that are not just staff, then we will introduce dorm leaders to the system. :3
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD)   A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:31 pm

<----- future gravekeepers brown leader bounce
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD)   A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:18 am

Well, we will see, as we need to find some requirements people have to meet to take the position.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD)   A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very good question if i do say so my self(you will have to look to find what it says xD)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1