Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Staff Members. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStaff Members. - Page 2 I_voting_barStaff Members. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Staff Members. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStaff Members. - Page 2 I_voting_barStaff Members. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Staff Members.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

Staff Members. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Owner.
*Judgment Dragon*.
(No places left.)

Administrators.
~Nickz.
Runzy.
Nin-Jitsu.
(0 places left)

Moderators.
Supdesup.
Jason1637
(No places left)

Teachers.
Light-sama.
WowThatsPrettySad.
B@TMAN
(1 place left)

Testers.
Nin-Jutsu.
B@TMAN
Kalin Kessler
(2 places left)

War Manager.
Runzy.
Nickz
Kakashi
(No places left)

Event Manager.
Jason1637
(0 places left)

Roleplay Manager.
(1 place left)

If you wish to apply for any of these places then please comment below with which one you want to apply for and why using the template below.
Also, please read the following link before applying:
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk/t25-staff-handbook

Code:
Placement: Administrator/Moderator/Teacher/Tester/Roleplay Manager/Event Manager.
Why I want it: Tell us what you can offer to us by taking up the placement, and any experience if any.

To be considered for the following position, you must be Lightsworn White or higher.

Code:
Placement: War Manager.
Why I want it: Tell us what you can offer to us by taking up the placement, and any experience if any.
DN Screenshot: Screenshot your DN profile.

Happy Dueling.
~Judgment Dragon.

Last edited by *Judgment Dragon* on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:34 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:05 am

Placement:Moderator
Why I want it: I wanna join here to help this academy
Was a CB mod in NA
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:01 am

Application Denied.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:13 am

supdesup wrote:
moderator.
I got lots of experience (you saw me)
Id suggest many new and good things for the academy.
Il also try my best to get teh activity level up

That position is all taken up. Denied.

Runzy wrote:
War Manager.

I have been warring for around 3 years now on Dnf. I think that i am experienced enough to be a WA and i hope to build a strong team for the acad so we can war other acads and wr3cK d3m

Reviewed, Accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:10 am

Position to apply for: Tester:

Why I want it: Because I believe I would be a good tester. I think I am going to be active enough on this academy. I was a tester in many academies in the past and in the present. I'll try to test people whenever I can and help JDA become a better place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:41 am

Placement: Graphic Designer
Why I want it: Because I'm a professional Graphic Designer. I have my DeviantArt Page for confirmation on that.

Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:54 pm

EbilKid wrote:
Position to apply for: Tester:

Why I want it: Because I believe I would be a good tester. I think I am going to be active enough on this academy. I was a tester in many academies in the past and in the present. I'll try to test people whenever I can and help JDA become a better place.

Okay, we now have a tester and teacher test, so if you wish take up position of tester then contact me for the details of the test.

Hades wrote:
Placement: Graphic Designer
Why I want it: Because I'm a professional Graphic Designer. I have my DeviantArt Page for confirmation on that.

Reviewed and Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:21 am

I would like to be a tester.

I would like to do it because first of all, I was a teacher in New World so I am good at making decks, and explaining why I do things.
Also, There are spare places and I am not satisfied with being simply Lightworn White (actually I am).

-Borokiller
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:23 am

Nin-Jutsu wrote:
I would like to be a tester.

I would like to do it because first of all, I was a teacher in New World so I am good at making decks, and explaining why I do things.
Also, There are spare places and I am not satisfied with being simply Lightworn White (actually I am).

-Borokiller

If you would like to take up position of tester, then you need to take the tester/teacher test. Smile

https://testmoz.com/375059

PM me on DN for the password to the test. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:41 am

placement: roleplay manger

reason: i have been in roleplaying games for almost 3 years i know lot of rp games i got lot of knowlege of the rp things and stuffs that can help in rp that why i should be rp manager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:44 am

Pm me a story with 5 paragraphs.If it's acceptable,you'll become a Rp mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:19 am

Placement: tester
Why I want it: Seems as if you guys need another tester on board. I also want to help this academy become number 1 so yeah....
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:23 am

Alright then, please take this ruling test: https://testmoz.com/375059

Pm me on DN or here at JDA for the password.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:04 am

lacement: moderator
Why I want it: help the acad to grow a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:05 am

Reviewed,accepted.Congratulations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:24 am

Nickz supdesup had already been denied because we have the required amount of moderators???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:25 am

Things have changed.Pep was demoted,and Runzy was promoted to admin.Therefore a space was left,for moderator.Which was given,to Sup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:25 am

Ok, I understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:25 pm

applying for admins for cracks and giggles, but if youre serious about the extra space i may apply.

Application: Admin
Why: Well I want to do this because I want to do something more for the academy as testers don't really do much due to the lack of recruiting. Also, it appeals to me to have authority as I am here most of the time doing nothing.
Previous Experiences: No, but I want to start here because I may actually have a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Placement: Administrator
Why I want it: To help this acad grow and do more stuff so I can increase the activity. I got experience in a few other academies too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:00 am

Nin-Jutsu wrote:
applying for admins for cracks and giggles, but if youre serious about the extra space i may apply.

Application: Admin
Why: Well I want to do this because I want to do something more for the academy as testers don't really do much due to the lack of recruiting. Also, it appeals to me to have authority as I am here most of the time doing nothing.
Previous Experiences: No, but I want to start here because I may actually have a chance.

supdesup wrote:
Placement: Administrator
Why I want it: To help this acad grow and do more stuff so I can increase the activity. I got experience in a few other academies too.

We appreciate your interest in this position but we are currently not looking for an admin thanks for applying~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:39 am

Placement: Teacher.
Why I want it: First of all I am really good at explaining rulings and can teach many different things, I have also had experience at ODA (Order of the dragons duel academy) TDA, RDA and CDA. I am also active at most academies and will post often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:32 am

You seem to know what it is you're doing, so I will give you a trail, you may post 1 lesson. I will review the lesson, and if it is up to scratch and meets the required standard, you may have the position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:25 pm

Placement: Teacher/Tester

Why I want it: Basically I have a slightly different out look on the game. In which I can share my views through lessons and hope someone can look at things in a different light. As for the Tester position I love playing non-meta decks in which I can use against whoever needs testing to see my own deck's faults and to help their deck by hopefully showing them where they need to improve. I know I have terrible wording a lot of the times but I think I could be of some kind of use to the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:00 pm

Jesse,be specific.What pos? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:32 pm

Nickz look at placement lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Members.   Staff Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Members.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next