Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Asian Pichu's Farewell I_vote_lcapAsian Pichu's Farewell I_voting_barAsian Pichu's Farewell I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Asian Pichu's Farewell I_vote_lcapAsian Pichu's Farewell I_voting_barAsian Pichu's Farewell I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Asian Pichu's Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Asian Pichu's Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Asian Pichu's Farewell   Asian Pichu's Farewell I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:20 pm

Sorry, I am not interested in staying in an academy like this. My reasons for saying this is as follows:
1) 500 posts for gold. Seriously, playing spam games, cool. Can't even do my own type of spamming for this, I got a warning proof here: https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk/t125-pichu-s-great-apple-tree#1406.
That's also beside the point. From this thread (https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk/t126-questionable-dorm-method-into-dragon-ruler#1405),
I still do question how 500 spam posts is superior than writing a post on trying to contribute to everyone's dueling style. I have patience for strategy, not for this kind of stuff. I question my need to be responsible for things, I am not an admin, however, if something is put on me, I wouldn't mind helping with whatever power I can.
2) This forum doesn't push dueling. It pushes hanging out with others over dueling, and this is not what I am into. I don't quite always have enough time to hang out. I have real life stuffs to attend to. As a personal opinion, I would prefer to make friends through learning, teaching, and playing Yugioh! over just hanging out with friends and spamming a forum. This focuses more on the forum itself than on the game itself.
3) I don't like how my ideas and how I am treated. Not sure how to explain this one, this is more of an emotional thing. I more or less feel like I am not wanted here for some reason, I can't explain why. This is just how I feel.

Sorry guys. I'm out. I said I would be here if Rakker was around, I talked to Rakker about this, she understands why I am leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asian Pichu's Farewell   Asian Pichu's Farewell I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:50 pm

Ok bye, although raker mentioned that this academy is new right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asian Pichu's Farewell   Asian Pichu's Farewell I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 3:51 pm

Bai, i hope you come back. Do not let one experience restrain you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asian Pichu's Farewell   Asian Pichu's Farewell I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm

500 posts for dragon ruler gold, what the actual fuck
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Asian Pichu's Farewell   Asian Pichu's Farewell I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:06 am

It's an easy requirement, Nickz almost has that many posts and we've only been open a week. It's not up for debate right now.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Asian Pichu's Farewell   Asian Pichu's Farewell I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:04 am

Hope you come back.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian Pichu's Farewell   Asian Pichu's Farewell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asian Pichu's Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1