Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Jesse S. Test Resalts I_vote_lcapJesse S. Test Resalts I_voting_barJesse S. Test Resalts I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Jesse S. Test Resalts I_vote_lcapJesse S. Test Resalts I_voting_barJesse S. Test Resalts I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Jesse S. Test Resalts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jesse S. Test Resalts Empty
PostSubject: Jesse S. Test Resalts   Jesse S. Test Resalts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:25 am

Testee's name: Jesse S.

Testee's deck: Anti-Meta

Tester's name: Nin-Jutsu (Borokiller)

Tester's deck: 360 BlazeMan too good HEROes masked ftw

Duel results: 20/20 (0-2)

Rulings: 8/10

Flexibility: 5/5
Could basically adapt to all of my moves.

Control of Duel: 4/5
He top-decked a little bit for the first duel.

Competitiveness: 7/10
Could counter some of the Meta these days as there are a lot of negation effects and the such, but against real meta it stands little chance.

Siding Skills: 6/10
He didn't finish his side deck, but he could have also ran cards against the meta like Light-Imprisoning mirror, and Shadow-Imprisoning mirror, and Stygian Dirge.

Attitude: 5/5
Sound guy, played for fun and played seriously at the same time.

Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized: 20/20
Fitted in with his deck perfectly, could counter most of my plays.

Concentration: 5/5
So concentrated it was really annoying. He pointed out every mistake, mine and his. HE TESTED ME! THE TESTER!

Synergy: 8/10
Yes, they fit together but the only problem that I have is that most of the traps are one-time use, and most can be negated. Also, a few of the newer decks can come-back from most of them.

Misplays:

90/100
1 of highest dorm! (well not without retesting)
SPELLBOOK GREEN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse S. Test Resalts   Jesse S. Test Resalts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:38 am

Welcome to JDDA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse S. Test Resalts   Jesse S. Test Resalts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:49 am

Ty Very Happy and sorry for testing you nin-jutsu had to make sure you were paying attention to the duel as well instead of focusing on just the test itself. After all the duel state is very important, and if you didn't notice my own test it would had altered your plan not allowing you to do what you really wanted to do. Even if it was just a duality activate then a cyber dragon ss. It would alter the game state to much by letting people get away with it. Round 1 was really fun didn't expect to turn it around at all. Round 2 I felt so bad; it felt like I just murdered you or bullied you or something. You did what you could which I couldn't ask for nothing more! Great duels they were hope we can duel again sometime without the stress of the test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesse S. Test Resalts   Jesse S. Test Resalts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:50 am

oh meng, np, I know you are LS level! Anyways, dorms dont mean much and welcome to JDDA my friend.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse S. Test Resalts   Jesse S. Test Resalts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesse S. Test Resalts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1