Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Moderater poll thingy? I_vote_lcapModerater poll thingy? I_voting_barModerater poll thingy? I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Moderater poll thingy? I_vote_lcapModerater poll thingy? I_voting_barModerater poll thingy? I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Moderater poll thingy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

IF we were to have a head mod, who should it be?
Supdesup
Moderater poll thingy? I_vote_lcap73%Moderater poll thingy? I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Astralwiz
Moderater poll thingy? I_vote_lcap9%Moderater poll thingy? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Pepchoninga
Moderater poll thingy? I_vote_lcap18%Moderater poll thingy? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Moderater poll thingy? Empty
PostSubject: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:14 am

So the main idea is to just for fun see who should be the head moderator based off of what you guys have seen now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:13 am

Honestly,I think Sup should get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:49 am

No worries, everyone has their own opinions, although people have to start voting for pepchoninga too you know, he needs some love too T.T, anyways you can change your votes so do not be afraid to vote, BE A VOTER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:51 am

Pep has to show that he desrves head mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:12 am

Wow, im loved... I feel so loved... I love you too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:55 am

Wow, I don't stand a chance against you lol Razz but anyways, if JD does manage to see this maybe he will give you the head mod position, but of course we would need to have a trial for becoming the head mod, maybe a competition?
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:37 am

We won't be having a head moderator as it isn't needed. However if this is all for fun then go ahead a vote. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:40 am

WOW, sup for head mod, really? o_0 no comments
I really think pep deserves that, he is great guy, i think he owuld be great mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:45 am

Remember: To search for a head mod (for fun) he/she (if we get any she(s))
must be a good duelist, responsible, and be able to get through tough situations, so critique based off of what you have seen so far and how responsible that moderator is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:25 am

I am disqualified for no longer being a mod, I'm now an admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:28 am

No head mod is currently needed and this being opened is not needed as well but since this is for fun i would say that supdesup is more qualified.

Furthermore Locked and will not be unlocked until further notice. "Informed Jd do not unlock"

Last edited by Runzy on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:33 am

btw I am no longer in the vote area as I am a admin now
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderater poll thingy?   Moderater poll thingy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderater poll thingy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Recreation Room. :: Off Topic.-