Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_voting_barJDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_voting_barJDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:28 am

First topic message reminder :

This will be JDDA first major tournament. As it says in the tittle it is gonna be a tournament between light a dark decks.

Amount of people
This tournament will have 8-16 people

Type of tournament
This tournament will be a single elimination tournament and when the registration is over half the participants will be assigned to a attribute deck of light and the other half will be dark. The main and side deck monsters can ONLY be the assigned attribute but the extra deck can have any attribute. This tournament will be TCG.

Prizes
1. 1000dp
2. 500dp
3. 300dp

Rules
1.If someone is inactive from DN for at least 48 hours (2 days) They will loss a round.
2. All games in the tournament is gonna be matches.
3.If somebody happens to DC during a match they will get a single loss.
4.After a duel take a screenshot and post the results of the duel in this thread.
5.If you are caught cheating you will be kicked from the tournament.
6.Send me your decklist via pm by Sunday or you wont be able to participate.
7.You cannot duel unless your decklist is sent.
8.This tournament is TCG
9.IF a game during a round has not been played in 72 hours (3 days) both players will get a loss.
10. Banned decks are chain burn and burn decks, lockdown decks, exodia. All teir 1 decks are banned so tellarknight,shaddolls BA, Nech will not be allowed.

Bracklet
http://challonge.com/jddalightdark

Good luck to all!

Last edited by jason1637 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:43 pm

The light and Dark tournament should start tomorrow, so GET YOUR DECKS READY, AND JASON It is time to assign the people into either dark or light attribute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Would love to know what attribute...so I can actually build something as well as with the rules so I know what to expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Maybe in a few years we will receive our attributes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:47 pm

ok all the attribues have been sent via pm the rules and brackle will be posted 1pm estern today
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:20 am

All rules have been posted please read them and pm me your decklist via pm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:19 pm

guys i only have 1 decklist please send more of them in via pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 5:15 am

bump guys remeber to send decklist and do your duels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:37 am

https://i.imgur.com/a0AgFlN.png He made me wait more than 2 days, and he has not even sent his deck to Jason, Jason, PLEASE approve his deck asap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 2:37 pm

Astralwiz wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/a0AgFlN.png He made me wait more than 2 days, and he has not even sent his deck to Jason, Jason, PLEASE approve his deck asap!
mm thanks for telling me what you're playing... Send over PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 5:20 pm

I'm in this and didn't even send a deck lmfao.
I'm out this tournament will be boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Wait did the tournament start 2 days ago? If so it was terribly organized as not giving enough time to build/test properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:01 pm

the sign up was up for weeks, the fact that you never prepared a light and a dark deck to use is completely your own incompetence....You should have started to prepare as soon as you signed up, it's not to much to have 1 of either deck ready? just so you were prepared for which ever you were given....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Dead Phoenix How can you prepare if the attributes were given to you on the day sign ups ended? Why prepare for an attribute you are not given? Why focus on 2 decks that will have different play styles having to work on more than 1 deck in a week. Losing time that you could actually spend focusing on the 1 making it run smoother than what it could be by working on more than 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Hey, most people can do it. it doesn't take long to decide an archetype and, by which point, most people already have a favoured light and dark decks which they probably already have since light and dark are the most overused archetypes. All you would need to do is play around with it a little to remember how it works. If you have decided to use a new deck and don't want to use either of your previously made light and dark decks then you are ; 1. putting yourself at a disadvantage and 2. are going to have to spend more time learning the style than refining. But even still, from the amount of time I've seen you on, you could have definitely made a deck of each attribute and refined it and still had time to screw around so yeah... It never hurts to take initiative :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Phoenix I never stated I didn't have a deck (in which I do and submitted it to Jason) I am only pointing out it would had been more beneficial if there was a grace period between when the attributes were given out and when the tournament starts for those who didn't prepare and those still tweaking their build.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:59 pm

You never said otherwise, and the way you said it was said in a way that it had affected you as well, but more important...Jason has been nagging you guys constantly for these 2 days to give him your decks and this is you just figuring out it started?! If you wanted a grace period, you should have suggested it before the tournament began because, I personally, feel there was enough time to prepare. And even still, people still had an extra 2 days now to perfect their builds...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:05 am

Phoenix I submitted it I believe the day my attribute if not the day after (one of the 2 have to look in messages) was assigned. I didn't mean to come off as it would affect only me. I do have terrible wording as I do apologize for that. On top of that there was no specific date on when the tournament would be. I myself didn't realize it would start on the day the attributes were assigned or the bracket. I blame myself for that one as I do have a terrible sense in time. I am not mad about it so don't get me wrong or anything. It still could had been organized a bit better than it was. Still a good effort in making a tournament though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 am

I always assume: When the sign-ups end, the tournament begins - Unless specified otherwise.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:10 am

I agree with Pheonix. I have a Light and Dark Attribute deck ready for which ever team I will be placed in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:05 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
I agree with Pheonix. I have a Light and Dark Attribute deck ready for which ever team I will be placed in. Very Happy
aint nobody got time for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 7:05 am

So about my duel, will anyone do anything about that!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:15 pm

ok guys 48 more hours extra so pls finish duels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:02 am

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:06 am

Haven't seen my opponent at all ;-;
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!   JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JDDA Light vs Dark Tournament (sign ups closed) Rules!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next