Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
the ruling problem for yang zing I_vote_lcapthe ruling problem for yang zing I_voting_barthe ruling problem for yang zing I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
the ruling problem for yang zing I_vote_lcapthe ruling problem for yang zing I_voting_barthe ruling problem for yang zing I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

the ruling problem for yang zing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

the ruling problem for yang zing Empty
PostSubject: the ruling problem for yang zing   the ruling problem for yang zing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:30 am

since no one like to ask ruling question, and this question center look like not popular,i will post one ^^

the problem is like this, some people tell me we can synchro summon without tuner if we use yang zing non-tuner monster quick effect to synchro summon, then you no need a tuner to synchro summon, is this correct or wrong?

i checked some website

most of the yu gi oh player think we cannot synchro summon without a tuner even with yang zing non-tuner monster quick effect because effect never state we can do it.

some people think we can do this.

the reason for they think they can do this is because:

1)first reason is very stupid, effect never state cannot synchro summon without tuner.(i really want to ask him, can you show me a synchro monster can synchro summon without tuner==)

so this reason i will not accept it.

2)second reason, they think they can do this is because they did this in dev pro.

ok, if they really did this in dev pro, then i think they may be correct.

i think is cannot, my reason is:

patrick's reason^^

1)as we can see, yang zing effect never state we can synchro summon without a tuner.

2)every monster in extra deck have it own summon condition rule, yang zing monster effect is like this card effect:

escalation of the monarchs

Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase or your opponent's Battle Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Tribute Summon 1 monster.

as we can see, even with this trap card, the user still need to follow the game mechanic rule and need to tribute 1 monster on the user's field to tribute summon a lv5 or higher monster, then why yang zing effect allow the user to synchro summon without a tuner?

i think is cannot, but i want to see different people's answer, pls help me, thank you.

patrick13245

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the ruling problem for yang zing   the ruling problem for yang zing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:37 am

You cannot synchro summon on your opponent's turn if you do not have a tuner. The nontuners all allow you to synchro summon, but you need to fulfill the requirements of whatever synchro monster you are creating. Also, the nontuners can only synchro with other yang zing cards. Devpro is known for glitching. I wouldn't trust it for anything.

Edit: If you can synchro summon a synchro monster with no tuners because the synchro monster allows it, you can still synchro summon.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: the ruling problem for yang zing   the ruling problem for yang zing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:08 am

Yeah, I can second what Asian Pichu commented. You do need to fulfill the requirements of the synchro monster to synchro summon.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: the ruling problem for yang zing   the ruling problem for yang zing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:21 am

ok, thank you^^
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the ruling problem for yang zing   the ruling problem for yang zing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the ruling problem for yang zing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Question Center. :: Ruling Questions.-