Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
	 The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234 I_vote_lcap	 The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234 I_voting_bar	 The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
	 The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234 I_vote_lcap	 The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234 I_voting_bar	 The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234 Empty
PostSubject: The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234   	 The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 6:16 am

https://i.imgur.com/LVdOCEG.png this was match what do i win Razz
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234   	 The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:56 am

Points Awarded, Scores Updated, Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

The shadow - Sky vs Dueling-Master1234

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1