Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Who's glow is better!? I_vote_lcapWho's glow is better!? I_voting_barWho's glow is better!? I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Who's glow is better!? I_vote_lcapWho's glow is better!? I_voting_barWho's glow is better!? I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Who's glow is better!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who's glow is smexier? (smexier was intended)
Astralwiz
Who's glow is better!? I_vote_lcap44%Who's glow is better!? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
WowThatsPrettySad
Who's glow is better!? I_vote_lcap56%Who's glow is better!? I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Who's glow is better!? Empty
PostSubject: Who's glow is better!?   Who's glow is better!? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:34 pm

Who's glow do you all think is better???
(if you vote me you get 1 out of these 3 awesome prizes:
1. a cookie
2. a online praise
3. 100 DP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's glow is better!?   Who's glow is better!? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Did you really just... sigh... alright. Vote me or i break your legs ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's glow is better!?   Who's glow is better!? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Whoever voted for mwah tank you! :3 (insert cute baby anime eyes here) http://r23.imgfast.n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's glow is better!?   Who's glow is better!? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:32 pm

I voted for a teacher ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's glow is better!?   Who's glow is better!? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:17 am

Kakashi wrote:
So we really do have a 12 year old admin

lmao d/c, I laughed at that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's glow is better!?   Who's glow is better!? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:21 am

That's one weird topic indeed. Agreed with Kakashi, a childish topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's glow is better!?   Who's glow is better!? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:08 am

Wow astral just no. Firstly i kinda agree with kakashi locking this. As an admin i do not like the way you are creating childish threads please do not do this again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's glow is better!?   Who's glow is better!? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:14 am

We had an argument which lasted really long, so I decided that this would end the dispute, and Runzy, as I stated, I like being "fun", since Kakashi calls me Phantom, so I REALLY want to prove a point, I mean I'm nothing like Phantom, I can be fun too!!!! Also Runzy, so far, you have locked ALL of my polls, and childish? I did this to settle the argument, in NO way did I mean to tick anyone off. Also that was rude >.>
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's glow is better!?   Who's glow is better!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's glow is better!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1