Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Re-Test Requirements. I_vote_lcapRe-Test Requirements. I_voting_barRe-Test Requirements. I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Re-Test Requirements. I_vote_lcapRe-Test Requirements. I_voting_barRe-Test Requirements. I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Re-Test Requirements.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should the post requirements for buying and taking a re-test, be removed?
Yes.
Re-Test Requirements. I_vote_lcap73%Re-Test Requirements. I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
No.
Re-Test Requirements. I_vote_lcap27%Re-Test Requirements. I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

Re-Test Requirements. Empty
PostSubject: Re-Test Requirements.   Re-Test Requirements. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:14 am

So we have had a few complaints about the requirements for taking a re-test. Which is 100 posts and the price for the Re-Test. So vote on this poll, then make a post to explain why you voted for what you voted.

Last edited by *Judgment Dragon* on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Requirements.   Re-Test Requirements. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:40 am

Posting doesn't help me become a better duelist, especially if it is something along the lines of rating a signature. However, someone does have to post something to make something productive. (Like the homework 1, that was great, I loved that.) I wouldn't necessarily remove the standard, but more change the standard.

While you are reading this, fix the ruling test. It could be worded much differently. Also, effect veiler erata, you guys still haven't fixed that yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Requirements.   Re-Test Requirements. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:34 am

I meant to vote yes but I accidently voted no, and yea my reasons are the same as pichu's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Requirements.   Re-Test Requirements. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:49 am

you should allow vote changing!
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Requirements.   Re-Test Requirements. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:53 am

Vote changing is now allowed.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Requirements.   Re-Test Requirements. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:42 am

That's good and fairer Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Requirements.   Re-Test Requirements. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:51 am

NO! I do not want to be testing people 24/7 unless I get paid to retest lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Requirements.   Re-Test Requirements. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Test Requirements.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1