Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_vote_lcapPetition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_voting_barPetition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_vote_lcapPetition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_voting_barPetition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should WowThatsPrettySad get his glow back?
Yes
Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_vote_lcap50%Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Also Yes
Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_vote_lcap50%Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back Empty
PostSubject: Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back   Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:21 am

Sign below to show JD that i should get my glow back... or at least 3405 to buy it. Please... think of the children.
Lenny

Last edited by WowThatsPrettySad on Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back   Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:23 am

you should make tis a vote

*Picks Secret Option C: NO!*
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back   Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:27 am

Enough of this, you're not getting your glow back until you earn the DP to buy one. End of discussion. If you carry on with this, you will receive a warning.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back   Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition To Get WowThatsPrettySad His Glow Back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1