Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_vote_lcapDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence I_voting_barDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_vote_lcapDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence I_voting_barDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Describe the user above you in 1 sentence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Describe the user above you in 1 sentence Empty
PostSubject: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:43 am

The goal of this game is to describe the user above you in 1 sentence.Please don't let be too offensive.

BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:30 am

Love you Nickz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:36 am

Love you too. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:01 am

^^^ Pure awesomeness simply morphed changed and hardened into a human lol bounce rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:03 am

A dude who loves magic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am

Still awesome Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:41 am

Still loves magic
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:50 am

Nice guy, does his job at JDA, and is just a fun guy to talk to in general. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:05 am

An awesome leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Great Mod!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Good admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:04 pm

I think he's a Yami deck fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:16 am

...Hey hey look a bird!!Oh thats just Nick...
(Bird.---- bish - one work sentence xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:16 am

Thinks he's a god. ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:20 am

Someone who understand that symmetry really is perfection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:48 am

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:57 am

a guy i dont like! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:11 am

A fun duelist to beat Razz (jk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:22 am

A good story writer and a good friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:25 am

Very nice, and a good duelist >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:56 am

A person that doesn't like me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:07 am

A person who is HIGHLY mistaken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:58 pm

A person with great imagination and good story-telling skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:19 pm

A person that make's me d/c
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Describe the user above you in 1 sentence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Recreation Room. :: Off Topic.-