Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_voting_barDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_voting_barDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Describe the user above you in 1 sentence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

The goal of this game is to describe the user above you in 1 sentence.Please don't let be too offensive.

BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:16 am

Actually I have Razz we dueled like 3 times and once you said harpies are OP during a battle, funny thing, I never changed that deck, no matter how many ban lists came out lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:42 am

nice guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:24 am

(I beat you 2-0 with my own Harpies. Razz)

He's sup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:17 am

( Actually that was when I played my noob genes deck, we once had harpie vs harpie, and i won 2-0 >.<
)
intelligent.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Describe the user above you in 1 sentence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Recreation Room. :: Off Topic.-