Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Rate he signaure above you I_vote_lcapRate he signaure above you I_voting_barRate he signaure above you I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Rate he signaure above you I_vote_lcapRate he signaure above you I_voting_barRate he signaure above you I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Rate he signaure above you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Rate he signaure above you Empty
PostSubject: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:45 am

Basically,you just need to rate he signaure above you,outta 10.Also you must give a reason why.So now someone rate my sig outta 10.

Begin!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:26 am

9/10 I love first banner! Gonna put signature in sec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:25 am

8/10 VERY TRUE, its so amazing, ( The sentence makes so much sense) Especially the hate me, I'll hate you more part xD
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:44 am

Not bad, could be a lot better though.

4/10
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:04 pm

6/10...
That Dtagon tho xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:46 pm

0/10 Jinzo sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:56 pm

7/10 I don't understand second pic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:19 am

8/10 Hate me more? Brah you dont wanna mess with me ya xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:38 am

0/10 Jinzo sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:57 am

10/10 also symmetry is perfection makes sense, you just need an artistic mind to understand it. bounce rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:17 am

10/10 Such sparkles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:15 am

1/10 not enuf sparkles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:18 am

0/10 I'm afraid of potatos now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:32 am

0/10 Sig says "symmetry is perfect" when signature not even symmetrical
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:35 am

0/10 Uglee p0tat0s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:40 am

0/10 needs moar gifs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:31 am

Wow can i join the party
7/10 nice one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:43 am

0/10 Jinzo is Ghey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:44 am

F**8 ya 0/10 Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:45 am

0/10 Jinzo still ghey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:47 am

Yugi and Yusei and stardust dragon and that Pistol guy shit are Liz***8 BITCH**
-999999999999999999999999999/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:49 am

0/10 Jinzo still ghey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:51 am

Pepchoninga wrote:
Wow can i join the party
7/10 nice one
Never too late to Join the party
and still 0/10 for u Nickz, not enuf fabulous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:07 am

Ten out of 10! i wanna join the party! Do da worm Dancing thingy Do da worm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:09 am

7/10 - It's cool but it can be better Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate he signaure above you   Rate he signaure above you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate he signaure above you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next