Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
WowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon* I_vote_lcapWowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon* I_voting_barWowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon* I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
WowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon* I_vote_lcapWowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon* I_voting_barWowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon* I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

WowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon* Empty
PostSubject: WowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon*   WowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:49 am

Winner: WowThatsPrettySad (2-1)
WowThatsPrettySad (Koa'ki Meiru)
*Judgment Dragon* (Grave Keepers)
https://i.imgur.com/E6Qos2A.png
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

WowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon* Empty
PostSubject: Re: WowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon*   WowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:50 am

Everything is legit about that screenshot, minus the cards in hand. xD

I confirm the duel, scores changed, DP awarded, Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

WowThatsPrettySad vs. *Judgment Dragon*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1