Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_vote_lcapWhich superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_voting_barWhich superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_vote_lcapWhich superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_voting_barWhich superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Which superhero would you be dc/marvel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  Empty
PostSubject: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:15 am

I would be Zachary Zatara, he is Zatanna's cousin, and he is also a magic master user also feel free to post a video about them or if you can't then simply explain it
Zatanna: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XDsu_UJVQQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:40 am

Star-lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:47 am

I would be SpiderMan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:58 am

I would be Iron man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:01 am

Who the f*ck wouldn't want to be Batman, you guys all chose wrong e_e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:10 am

Meh.I would be Deadpool also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:20 am

Did you not watch the video of zatanna!? She can do almost anything!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:56 am

Someone black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Professor X
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:11 am

Deathstroke! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:14 am

Spider-man, Spider-man frendly naberhood Spider-man... xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:03 am

Spider-man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:56 am

Clearly you guys did not watch the video of Zatanna she can beat all of your characters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:39 am

But you didn't watch Guardians of Galaxy and you don't know who's Star-Lord Razz You should watch Guardians of the Galaxy it's great movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:47 am

AHEM* Zatanna says pots rats-drol meaning your star lord will be stuck in time either forever or until Zatanna uses up all of her magic power Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 6:57 pm

I would also be hulk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:45 am

IM BATMAN...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which superhero would you be dc/marvel    Which superhero would you be dc/marvel  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which superhero would you be dc/marvel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Recreation Room. :: Off Topic.-