Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_voting_barRate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_voting_barRate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Rate The Avatar Above You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically you just have to rate the person that are above you out of 10. You must also state why you gave them that. SPAM SPAM SPAM. Let's DO IT!

Begin!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:26 am

9/10 - Nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:12 am

8/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:39 am

10/10 its so awesome sauce!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:25 am

6/10 dont know what it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:29 am

10/10 i love tht spongebob meme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:46 am

10/10 and its zatanna, she's a magician who uses real magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:14 am

9/10 looks amazing (all magicians gotta have a top hat)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:06 am

9/10 I almost crapped myself. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:19 am

9/10 like ur avatar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:51 am

8/10 looks cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:04 am

9/10 it reminds me of someone, I do not want to be reminded of...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Avatar Above You

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7