Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_voting_barRate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_voting_barRate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Rate The Avatar Above You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically you just have to rate the person that are above you out of 10. You must also state why you gave them that. SPAM SPAM SPAM. Let's DO IT!

Begin!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:22 am

10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:40 am

8/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:55 am

7/10 - You giving me lower and lower cause it's boring but Im still giving you high rates lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:02 am

10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:20 am

9/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 11:08 am

6/100
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:18 pm

0/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:27 pm

10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:09 am

9/10
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:23 am

8/10, not bad, if that actually is you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:24 am

6/10 Whats your alternate account called JD?
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:25 am

6/10, not bad.

(It's my private account, so I don't share it out)
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:27 am

9/10 - Very nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:28 am

10/10 Imma steal yo gurl Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:28 am

9/10

She's mine Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:44 am

10/10 Imma still steal her Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:15 am

9/10

She's mine Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:51 am

10/10 imma steal her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:22 am

7/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:32 pm

8/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:51 pm

6/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:00 pm

7/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:26 pm

9/10

No one stealing my girl <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:39 pm

10/10 No one except me. Devil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:54 pm

8/10 - SHE IS MINE Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Avatar Above You   Rate The Avatar Above You - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Avatar Above You

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next