Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Anything to add to the main shop I_vote_lcapAnything to add to the main shop I_voting_barAnything to add to the main shop I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Anything to add to the main shop I_vote_lcapAnything to add to the main shop I_voting_barAnything to add to the main shop I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Anything to add to the main shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Anything to add to the main shop Empty
PostSubject: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:05 am

Hey guys,just wondering if any one wants anything new to come to the main shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:15 am

How about custom gfx avatars O:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:41 am

I nominate uh DN donations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:14 am

Color name changes, so this way if someone were to make a team, the leader could buy color changes for that team, although if they are not in a team, they may not buy it, the colors may not be any color related to any staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:06 pm

How about symbols in front of names.. like the @. A bit like colored name changes except not as hectic in chat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:44 pm

@ means admin, that would cause chaos...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:52 pm

He said like it, not that it will be @...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:19 pm

That can just go under name change though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:23 pm

you can actually put images to the sides of names like the @ at 28x28 if you align a background image to the left Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:31 pm

I believe that would be a great idea then, as long as it remains at a single symbol, as even substitution for profanity is prohibited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:37 pm

like " Anything to add to the main shop XPiUb0TDead PhoenixFX"

it can be smaller

Code:
a[href="/u102"]{
  background: url(http://www.picresize.com/images/rsz_1xpiub0t.png);
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  background-position; left;
  text-align: right;
}

put this in the CSS to see how it looks just for a bit, it will put it on me

cant make it go left enough, you might need to get a more experience html coder to help :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Dead PhoenixFX wrote:
like " Anything to add to the main shop XPiUb0TDead PhoenixFX"

it can be smaller

/

i fear no one :OOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything to add to the main shop   Anything to add to the main shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything to add to the main shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1