Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Requirements To Join Dragon Ruler Gold.  I_vote_lcapRequirements To Join Dragon Ruler Gold.  I_voting_barRequirements To Join Dragon Ruler Gold.  I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Requirements To Join Dragon Ruler Gold.  I_vote_lcapRequirements To Join Dragon Ruler Gold.  I_voting_barRequirements To Join Dragon Ruler Gold.  I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Requirements To Join Dragon Ruler Gold.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

Requirements To Join Dragon Ruler Gold.  Empty
PostSubject: Requirements To Join Dragon Ruler Gold.    Requirements To Join Dragon Ruler Gold.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:48 am

If you are capable of completing the following requirements then your new dorm will be Dragon Ruler Gold;

~Must buy a retest for 1000DP.
~Must score between 97 - 100 in the retest.
~Must be tested by an administrator.
~Can only retest once a week.

Once you have completed everything on this list, Dragon Ruler Gold, is your dorm.

Happy Dueling.
~Judgment Dragon.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

Requirements To Join Dragon Ruler Gold.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1