Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_vote_lcapFrom darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_voting_barFrom darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_vote_lcapFrom darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_voting_barFrom darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki Empty
PostSubject: From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki   From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:03 am

This is the story of Jaden Yuki, a boy with psychic magic and there is more to him then you think.
Jaden was simply playing around, he only could lift pebbles with his mind when he was 6, but at age 8 he learned that he could create magic circles to enhance his power. No One ever bothered to teach him, People thought he was weak... But thats not him at all.
When he was 5 a terrible incident occurred, he had turned into this creature,with purple glowing eyes, and the body was purple, he was a small spirit when it happened, he had lifted his crib up and flew out the window, he was a vision of terror, but one day his power returned to normal, he found himself in the middle of a city, He had no idea how he got here, but the weird thing is, he KNEW, he realized he had attained knowledge, knowledge of a guild, a guild that could take care of him and enhance his powers.
While on his way he encountered to goons, they beat him up, but when one of them was about to do a horrible thing involving his bathroom issues and the boys face, Jaden got up and knocked them back while saying ENOUGH!
He became a terrible spirit, he terrorized the two goons until they eventually almost died of fright, imagine if you were constantly being frightened, and no one could help, one of them had a heart attack and when this happened the spirit/boy summoned minions to drag them into the depths of their fear,slowly and slowly he took away their humanity, and he eventually used his ultimate spell: PUPPET MASTER! He controlled every limb, every muscle and made them do things to each other they planned on doing to him, the boy lost control and eventually made them die of fright. Although when this happened they boy had returned to normal.
Jaden: Wait... WHAT HAVE I DONE!?
The boy ran for the one place he knew he would be safe, he swore never to do even think about that again, although with out it he seems weak, for his true power is yet to be revealed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki   From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:04 am

Wow it's great keep it going!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki   From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:06 am

Wait you're a girl!? I portrayed you as a boy in the story!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki   From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Wow.A great Story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki   From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:37 am

Im boy lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki   From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:56 am

Oh... phew! I placed you as a boy so all is well, also I got confused by the profile picture (sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki   From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:09 am

No problem Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki   From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From darkness to light chapter 4 the story of JadenYuki

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1