Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Frequently Asked Questions. I_vote_lcapFrequently Asked Questions. I_voting_barFrequently Asked Questions. I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Frequently Asked Questions. I_vote_lcapFrequently Asked Questions. I_voting_barFrequently Asked Questions. I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Frequently Asked Questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

Frequently Asked Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions.   Frequently Asked Questions. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:57 am

Here are some questions that I have seen asked on a lot of forums like this, so please check these before asking any questions to see if your question is listed.

How do I get my signature to show up when I post?

If you have successfully uploaded a working signature and it is not showing in your posts then the most likely cause of this is that you have not changed your settings for it. To do this simply follow these instructions;

Profile >  Preferences > Always attach my signature > yes.

How do I get sparkles/glows on my name?

You can't gain this without being an admin of this academy, or by obtaining particular positions that as a reward, come with a glow.

The amount of posts I have, seem to have gone down. Why is this?

The only time in which your post count will have gone down is when an admin has either deleted a topic you have posted in, deleted a post or multiple posts that belong to you.

How do I become an Admin/Tester/Teacher etc on this forum?

To gain a staff position, you will need to wait for vacancies in the staff position you would like; then apply for those positions.

In order to check if there are vacancies for each position, then you can go to the this link: https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk/t11-staff-members#11

Happy Dueling.
~Judgment Dragon.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

Frequently Asked Questions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Question Center. :: Site Questions.-