Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRiddle me This! - Page 4 I_voting_barRiddle me This! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRiddle me This! - Page 4 I_voting_barRiddle me This! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Riddle me This!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Riddle me This! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:36 am

First topic message reminder :

You can guess more then once!
I am a sign of ill omen
You care to draw? I think not
I am one with the sky
But in advanced play me not!

Riddle me this! WHAT CARD AM I!? Mwahahahaaha! After 5 guesses there will be a hint, The prize is that you get to do the next riddle, but remember this, ITS JUST A GAME! =.=, ENJOY!
Do da worm Banana Trippy Do da worm

Last edited by Astralwiz on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:37 pm

correct thts actually where i got it from as well ive been using my angelic rose deck for a while it includes all 3 of the rose angels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 8:27 am

I am your worst nightmare
But I am also a dream
I am of 2 attributes
I am of the sun and moon
Can you spot me?
I'm both happiness and despair.
I am two but one, what am I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:27 am

Light and Darkness Dragon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:00 am

Correct. You may create the next riddle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:14 pm

nanananananananananana Batman! nanananananananana Batman!

Yes that was the riddle. Gl Razz If you can't figure it out look in the yugioh card name game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Dark Bat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:57 pm

I'd have to say no Astral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:07 pm

nanana?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:33 pm

Correct Jester!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:03 pm

i elect tht some 1 else can create the nxt riddle who ever posts the nxt riddle 1st
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:56 am

I spy with all of my eyes a part of my opponents deck.
(Hint: look through the riddle, one of the words is part of the name)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:58 am

Thousand Eyes Restrict?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:05 am

I see you found the word, although, no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:09 am

I had quite a few guesses but I wanted to try that one first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:11 am

You may keep on guessing if you wish, as long as you post after I tell you if it is right or wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:11 am

thousand-eyes jellyfish?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:54 pm

This monster does not have a thousand eyes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:36 pm

Big Eye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:56 am

Correct, the effect allows you to see the first 5 cards of your opponents deck when flipped, and you place them in any order you choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 9:13 am

Someone else can do the riddle, I just like guessing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 10:37 am

If you play a dark monster, I shall take control.
I am a follower of darkness, so weak yet can be powerful on my own.
Although my effect is what matters, you lose me no more control.
What am I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:25 pm

dharc the dark charmer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:35 am

Correct, you may now create a riddle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:03 pm

i am a physic master by scarfing
a little life you can obliterate your
opponents monsters this effect
becomes more powerful with
the more of my physic friends you control

who am i?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:09 am

Magical Android? (I went up in a duel against a guy who used it.)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddle me This!   Riddle me This! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riddle me This!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Recreation Room. :: Off Topic.-