Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Pichu's Great Apple Tree I_vote_lcapPichu's Great Apple Tree I_voting_barPichu's Great Apple Tree I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Pichu's Great Apple Tree I_vote_lcapPichu's Great Apple Tree I_voting_barPichu's Great Apple Tree I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Pichu's Great Apple Tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Pichu's Great Apple Tree Empty
PostSubject: Pichu's Great Apple Tree   Pichu's Great Apple Tree I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:03 am

Welcome to the Apple Tree. Leave my apples alone. They're mine. Except maybe Rakker, Rakker can have apples. Anyways, nothing important here. Just leaving my mark, literally, 499 of them, to make it to gold dorm. I find it very obnoxious that 500 posts are necessary to get a dorm. Posting does not make one a better duelist. If you type here, your message will probably end up being ignored and covered in dots. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Pichu's Great Apple Tree   Pichu's Great Apple Tree I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:47 am

Your topic has been locked, and you have received your first warning.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Pichu's Great Apple Tree   Pichu's Great Apple Tree I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:19 am

Judgement Dragon forgive me for saying this but, I do not believe pichu deserves a warning as many people have trolled in their dorm rooms, I find it unfair that only Pichu deserves a warning, I mean look at dictator. He said his name was Ladies Washroomonly...
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Pichu's Great Apple Tree   Pichu's Great Apple Tree I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:35 am

He posted, 28 posts, one after another, each post containing a singular full stop, I had to go through and delete them all. This is why he gained a warning.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Pichu's Great Apple Tree   Pichu's Great Apple Tree I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:37 am

oh dear, I understand my apologies.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pichu's Great Apple Tree   Pichu's Great Apple Tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pichu's Great Apple Tree

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1