Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Jackchalloner2 Test Results I_vote_lcapJackchalloner2 Test Results I_voting_barJackchalloner2 Test Results I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Jackchalloner2 Test Results I_vote_lcapJackchalloner2 Test Results I_voting_barJackchalloner2 Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Jackchalloner2 Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jackchalloner2 Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Jackchalloner2 Test Results   Jackchalloner2 Test Results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:37 am

Testee's name:

Testee's deck: Gladiator Beast

Tester's name:

Tester's deck: Spirits

Duel results: 20/20
2-0 = 20/20
2-1 = 15/20
1-2 = 10/20
0-2 = 0/20

Rulings: 8/10

Flexibility: 4/5
Didn't really force him to adapt, but he was able to get himself out of a corner (almost)

Control of Duel: 3/5
He lost his advantage too easily and was playing defensive the entire game.

Competitiveness: 7/10
Eh, Gladiator Beast, could use some better card choices.

Siding Skills: 8/10
Not much you can side against spirits, and I sided in hands which really messed him up.

Attitude: 5/5
Nothing much to say here.

Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized:16/20
Forced into topdecking too easily. Extremely defensive, wasn't really able to push through any major play.

Concentration: 5/5
Yes

Synergy: 10/10
Do the cards in the deck work well with each other, do they support each other? Yes

Misplays: 1 (-2)
I took Traptrix Traphole Nightmare off a duality and he tried to contact fusion.

Dragon Ruler Gold: 97 - 100 (This only applies if testee is taking a re-test for this dorm.)
Lightsworn White: 91 - 100
Spellbook Green: 70 - 90 (70) <<<<<<<<<
Gravekeeper Brown: 69 or lower.

Testee Banned List;
- No Burn Decks-Stall Decks-OTK/FTK Decks-Exodia-Deck Out-No Lockdown-Deck Destruction-Any Other Alternate Win Condition-No Pendulums-No Mill Decks (With the exception of Lightsworns.)

Tester's Banned List;
Same as the above, except Tier 1 decks are not allowed.
Shaddoll, Tellarknight, Burning Abyss.
Back to top Go down

Jackchalloner2 Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackchalloner2 Test Results   Jackchalloner2 Test Results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:41 am

Welcome to JDA!
Back to top Go down

Jackchalloner2 Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1