Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
How to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters I_vote_lcapHow to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters I_voting_barHow to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
How to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters I_vote_lcapHow to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters I_voting_barHow to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

How to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters Empty
PostSubject: How to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters   How to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:00 am

To get this clear, This is for people who don't how what cards to put in for their Satellarknight deck or people don't know the combo's of the deck. Also this was posted before New Challengers.

Monsters:

You don't need many monsters in Satellarknights, you only need 9-12 monsters unless you're running artifact build or a chaos build. The monsters you need are
Satellarknight Altair, Satellarknight Deneb, Satellarknight Unukalhai and Satellarknight Vega (YES YOU DO NEED HIM). You can run Honest but you don't really need him.

Satellarknight Altair:
If this card is Summoned: You can target 1 "tellarknight" monster in your Graveyard, except "Satellarknight Altair"; Special Summon that monster in Defense Position, but monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except "tellarknight" monsters. You can only use this effect of "Satellarknight Altair" once per turn.

Altair is what makes the deck work. He gives you pluses, at least a plus 1. The ideal card to bring back is Satellarknight Deneb. You need to run 3 of him.

Satellarknight Deneb:
If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "tellarknight" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Satellarknight Deneb". You can only use this effect of "Satellarknight Deneb" once per turn.

He is also amazing. He's the ideal card to bring back with Altair and the to send to grave with Satellarknight Unukalhai. You need to run 3 of him.

Satellarknight Unukalhai:
If this card is Summoned: You can send 1 "tellarknight" card from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Satellarknight Unukalhai". You can only use this effect of "Satellarknight Unukalhai" once per turn.

He is the card you need to summon first turn, so you can send Deneb to grave. Than for the next turn you can do the Altair and Deneb combo. You need to run 3 of her.

Satellarknight Vega:
If this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "tellarknight" monster from your hand, except "Satellarknight Vega". You can only use this effect of "Satellarknight Vega" once per turn.

This guy is beast! He helps you to summon Stellarknight Delteros (I'll talk about him in the next part.) You must run him but you can run any amount.

Combos:

Altair and Deneb:
First you need Deneb in grave for this combo. You summon Altair, use his effect to bring back Deneb than use Deneb to get Altair from deck to hand or Vega if needed.

Vega,Altair and Deneb(threesome):
This combo you need Deneb in grave and Vega and Altair in hand. You summon Vega, use his effect to summon Altair than you know what to do (I hope).

Vega and Unukalhai:
You need both in hand to do this combo. First, summon Vega use his effect to summon Unukalhai. Than use Unukalhai effect to bring Deneb to grave. Now you can Xyz into something like 101 or Castel.

-YgoBeast247
Back to top Go down

How to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters   How to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:45 am

So... now that you have explained card effects, how do i "use satellarknights like a pro" ._.
Back to top Go down

How to use satellarknights like a pro. Part 1 Monsters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Recreation Room. :: Articles.-