Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Nightmare's Test Results I_vote_lcapNightmare's Test Results I_voting_barNightmare's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Nightmare's Test Results I_vote_lcapNightmare's Test Results I_voting_barNightmare's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Nightmare's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Nightmare's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare's Test Results   Nightmare's Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:27 am

Testee's name: Nightmare

Testee's deck: Malefic Hands

Tester's name: EbilKid

Tester's deck: Madolches

Duel results: 20/20

He won both duels.

Rulings: 5/10

Nothing to add. He scored 5/10

Flexibility: 4/5

The deck was pretty good, in fact. He adapted almost both duels.

Control of Duel: 4/5

He had control over most of the duels and he controlled over most of them. The stun Malefic Hand deck was the help of Skill Drain is a very a good mix up that helped you a lot in the duel and that is what the deck is all about.

Competitiveness: 9/10

The deck is competitive enough against regular decks. You defeated my Madolches a bit way too easily by simply blocking them. Your deck build is different and to be honest, I did not see it before. It's decent and the way it competes is very good, and I believe that such a deck can actually compete against the current meta.

Siding Skills: 6/10

What you have sidied against me was pretty good and you got to use only one of them, it was helpful and it helped you through out the game. Your side deck is mainly ok but you should be ready for different types of decks that you might face. I think you should cut both Light and Shadow Mirrors to 2. You might wanna add something like "Stygian Dirge" which blocks like almost every deck nowadays. Soul Release is indeed a good card for banishing but its weakness that it's only activated in your turn. You can replace such a card in your side with something like "D.D Crow".

Attitude: 5/5

Very nice and friendly guy. Very sweet.

Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized: 17/20

The play style is very good. Even though you depend highly on the Fire, Ice Hands, the deck is good. The effects of the deck were amazing. The combination of the Hands, the malefics, Necrovalley and the Skill Drain were perfectly fine and great. Your deck has a weak point of not drawing the hands on your first turn. When I was able to pass through that point, I was able to take advantage of the turn. Though you came back later in the duel due to my misplay shows indeed how your deck is tough.

Concentration: 5/5

Very well concentrated.

Synergy: 10/10

The deck seems flawless except a little in the side as mentioned before, the deck build seems competitive and it has a lot of creativity. Very good deck and the card were pretty well put together.

Misplays: ?/?

No misplays.

TOTAL RESULT: 85/10

Lightsworn White: 91 - 100
Spellbook Green: 70 - 90
Gravekeeper Brown: 69 or lower.

Welcome to SpellBook Green! ^^

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Test Results   Nightmare's Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:39 am

Welcome to JDA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Test Results   Nightmare's Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 4:25 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Test Results   Nightmare's Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:45 pm

welcome and have fun!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Test Results   Nightmare's Test Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1