Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Dread the Dragon. I_vote_lcapDread the Dragon. I_voting_barDread the Dragon. I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Dread the Dragon. I_vote_lcapDread the Dragon. I_voting_barDread the Dragon. I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Dread the Dragon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

Dread the Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Dread the Dragon.   Dread the Dragon. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:06 am

You're walking through the main gates, taking in all of the beautiful surroundings. The main reception is coming up ahead past the beautiful trees. You look to the right and see a lake, the water is clear and you can see the fish swimming gracefully through it. You then take a look to the left and see the Judgment Dragon fountain. The water is shooting out of it's mouth and into the small stream that runs softly but quickly around the base. Then suddenly you hear the most heavenly noise you could possibly hear in your entire life, you quickly look to the beautiful clear blue sky in an attempt to see what could possibly have created such an enchanting noise and what you see could possibly be one of the most mesmerizing sights of all time. The Judgment Dragon. He plummets down towards the ground and just as you prepare for a loud collision from where the dragon would collide with the shiny marble pathway, you hear a soft thud and look up just in time to witness it land gracefully in front of you to greet you as you enter his wonderful academy. He speaks up, and in a gentle deep tone he says "I am Judgment Dragon. The leader of this academy. It is my job to make sure that you all succeed and become better duelists and understand more about the game than you ever thought you could. I do hope you will enjoy your time here." He steps to one side and allows you to proceed in to the Main Reception. Your story has begun. Judgment Day will soon be upon you.

Happy Dueling.
~Judgment Dragon.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

Dread the Dragon.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1