Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
JDDA Live Tournaments I_vote_lcapJDDA Live Tournaments I_voting_barJDDA Live Tournaments I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
JDDA Live Tournaments I_vote_lcapJDDA Live Tournaments I_voting_barJDDA Live Tournaments I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

JDDA Live Tournaments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

JDDA Live Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: JDDA Live Tournaments   JDDA Live Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 5:59 am

Live tournaments are tournaments that are often and should take about 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete. These tournaments will not have any special kind of rules unless the opening post says so(most times there will be no kind of special rules)

How many people?
Most times a live tournament will only have about 4 people(This number will change as the academy grows)

Rules and Restrictions
These rules will be for ALL live tournaments.
1.Be respectful to the people who are participating (if an act of disrespect to a fellow participant while the tournament is being hosted you will be disqualified.
2. If someone is AFK(away from keyboard) for at least 10 minutes during a tournament a SINGLE game loss will be given
3. If someone is AFK(away from keyboard) for at least 20 minutes they will lose the match.
4. A tournament will be hosted in a matches NOT singles.
5. If cheating is found during a match then the cheater sill get a Single loss and then the next game of the match will start.

Bracklet
http://challonge.com/ This is the account for tournaments hosted in JDDA. Bracklets and such can be founded there.

Prizes
Prizes will only be awarded for members who came first place in a tournament. The winner of a tournament will be awarded 500dp.

Have Fun!

Last edited by jason1637 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Live Tournaments   JDDA Live Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:01 am

Okay, I agree with all of this, except for the prize, I think 50DP is not enough, make it maybe 500DP instead?
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Live Tournaments   JDDA Live Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:06 am

50 dp is almost nothing...
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Live Tournaments   JDDA Live Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:07 am

This isn't a sign up, this is just him posting his rules for the live tourneys.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Live Tournaments   JDDA Live Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:10 am

Message deleted, thank you for informing me.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JDDA Live Tournaments   JDDA Live Tournaments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JDDA Live Tournaments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1