Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
War Team A Tryouts I_vote_lcapWar Team A Tryouts I_voting_barWar Team A Tryouts I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
War Team A Tryouts I_vote_lcapWar Team A Tryouts I_voting_barWar Team A Tryouts I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

War Team A Tryouts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:14 pm

War Team A Tryouts Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD2Ig2XD6_AuXPNy24btn94lsvCBWUlHeCdt-5KwdILqXX-8zKsw

The Official JDDA War Team

As you all know, we've been growing as a academy.However I'd like to take it to the next level,by having some nice wars. Very Happy

Therefore, I am deciding to change this here and now. I want a team that is going to be chosen from for all wars. Those in this official JDDA team will be the ones picked for the war.

But, of course, getting into this team won't be easy. You will have to pass a test; if you don't pass the test, you don't get to join the team. If the test is failed, then you, unfortunately, cannot join the team, unless a war captain or head grants you a retest, or free entry if recommended.  Failing the test two times will result in permanent exclusion from the team, and you cannot apply again.

Note: Runzy will be manager of the war team, and the Captain will be Nickz There is currently a co-captain spot available, and we will be searching for a trusted war member to serve as the co-leader.

For a test, post below with the following:
WAR TEAM REGISTRATION~

DN Name:    
DN Profile Screenshot:  
War Experience:  
Decks you would war with:
Dueling Network Accomplishments:
Why you want to join this team:  
Why you think you are fit for this team:

If your application is accepted, you will be tested by Runzy and Kakashi.  You can post your applications in reply to this topic. Keep in mind that without joining this, you can't war for the academy, unless an exception is made by Runzy.

I wish you all good luck in joining this war team.  There can only be a total of 15 members at a time.

Executive Manager:Runzy // xRated.Runzy
Team Captain: Black Luster Kitten // [BLK] Grandkitty
Co-Captain:

Team Members:
1. Yugideckfan
2. Kakashi // Disconnection

People yet to be tested : astral, supdesup and Shadow Sky

Last edited by Runzy on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Dn Name: Idk
War Experience(If any): 0
Decks you would war with: Goat Control
Why you want to join this team: Because I am bad at yugioh
Why you think you deserve to be on the team than the others. (Be specific):Because I suck at yugioh
How active are you? On both JDDA and also Dn: JDDA 2-3 hours DN a numbe
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:54 am

Kakashi wrote:
Runzy wrote:
Kakashi wrote:
Dn Name: Idk
War Experience(If any): 0
Decks you would war with: Goat Control
Why you want to join this team: Because I am bad at yugioh
Why you think you deserve to be on the team than the others. (Be specific):Because I suck at yugioh
How active are you? On both JDDA and also Dn: JDDA 2-3 hours DN a numbe

Is this application serious or not?

You should know me well enough and how good I am.

Its serious btw Smile

Approved. Also your WA. Appointed by me please do your job <3 (Nvm seems you have already been added...)

Last edited by Runzy on Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:35 am

War Experience(If any): I've been in 3-4 wars
Decks you would war with: Shaddolls
Why you want to join this team: Dunno.
Why you think you deserve to be on the team than the others. (Be specific): Cause im special :-P
How active are you? On both JDDA and also Dn: Few hours per day.
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:45 am

yugideckfan wrote:
War Experience(If any): I've been in 3-4 wars
Decks you would war with: Shaddolls
Why you want to join this team: Dunno.
Why you think you deserve to be on the team than the others. (Be specific):  Cause im special :-P
How active are you? On both JDDA and also Dn: Few hours per day.
Approved to testing phase.
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:12 am

Dn Name: supdesup (dont you know)
War Experience(If any): a lot (you should know)
Decks you would war with: battlin boxers and x-sabers OTK
Why you want to join this team: to be popular
Why you think you deserve to be on the team than the others. (Be specific): I dont, ima nab
How active are you? On both JDDA and also Dn: 24/7 or something? idk
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:41 am

supdesup wrote:
Dn Name: supdesup (dont you know)
War Experience(If any): a lot (you should know)
Decks you would war with: battlin boxers and x-sabers OTK
Why you want to join this team: to be popular
Why you think you deserve to be on the team than the others. (Be specific): I dont, ima nab
How active are you? On both JDDA and also Dn: 24/7 or something? idk

Approved to testing phase.
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:55 am

Dn Name: The Shadow - Sky
War Experience(If any): 14 wars
Decks you would war with: Gadget rank 4 spam, Shaddolchefacts
Why you want to join this team: I wanna help out in any way i can
Why you think you deserve to be on the team than the others. (Be specific): I don't think i deserve to join but i want to earn a place if possible. If for other reasons i think im at least decent despite my dorm.
How active are you? On both JDDA and also Dn: It differs depending on the time of year. Im mostly on 3 - 4 hours a day.
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:22 am

Dn Name: astralwiz
War Experience: Won and have been in 8 wars in the golden templars clan.
Decks you would war with: Satellars, Harpies, Batterymen
Why you want to join this team: Runzy asked me if I wanted to, and it would be a better experience for me on dueling.
Why you think you deserve to be on the team than the others.: not to brag but I have beaten JD 2-0 and 1-0 before lol, but just kidding, I consider myself of high standard, and would be a great puzzle piece to the picture.
How active are you? On both JDDA and also Dn: REALLY active, I would be on most of the time after 3:00 eastern time...
Screen shot: not much but... https://i.imgur.com/xVLsH8V.png
~have a nice day.... lol! http://r23.imgfast.n
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:44 am

DN Name:Darude-Sandstorm    
DN Profile Screenshot:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY
War Experience:  i stormed the britches of normandy
Decks you would war with: i prefer basswood deck but ive heard a lot of good things about the maplewood deck but honestly the oakwood deck has a lot of rear support so i might go with that one, honestly tho i might stick with basswood since its less expensive
Dueling Network Accomplishments:lost 0-10 to VS
Why you want to join this team:exterminate the trents  
Why you think you are fit for this team: Im descendant of crimson sunbird so obviously im fit for this team gtfo trents
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:49 am

DN Name:I>3 Sunbird
DN Profile Screenshot:https://i.imgur.com/kdFy8ev.png
War Experience: i stormed the britches of normandy
Decks you would war with: sunbird,goat control,idol piper chaos,ice barrier
Dueling Network Accomplishments:lost 0-10 to VS,BDS and SV
Why you think you are fit for this team: Im descendant of crimson sunbird so obviously im fit for this team gtfo trents
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:42 am

Kalin Kessler wrote:
DN Name:I>3 Sunbird
DN Profile Screenshot:https://i.imgur.com/kdFy8ev.png
War Experience: i stormed the britches of normandy
Decks you would war with: sunbird,goat control,idol piper chaos,ice barrier
Dueling Network Accomplishments:lost 0-10 to VS,BDS and SV
Denied.
Don't troll here kalin
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:48 am

Astralwiz wrote:
Dn Name: astralwiz
War Experience: Won and have been in 8 wars in the golden templars clan.
Decks you would war with: Satellars, Harpies, Batterymen
Why you want to join this team: Runzy asked me if I wanted to, and it would be a better experience for me on dueling.
Why you think you deserve to be on the team than the others.: not to  brag but I have beaten JD 2-0 and 1-0 before lol, but just kidding, I consider myself of high standard, and would be a great puzzle piece to the picture.
How active are you? On both JDDA and also Dn: REALLY active, I would be on most of the time after 3:00 eastern time...
Screen shot: not much but... https://i.imgur.com/xVLsH8V.png
~have a nice day.... lol! http://r23.imgfast.n
Approved for testing
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:45 am

DN Name: Jesse S.
DN Profile Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/uJBfvHy.png (If you seen my profile a few years back you would see that the win/lose ratio has improved.)
War Experience: None
Decks you would war with: (Deck changes a lot. But usually a T1 Deck for serious Duels.)
Dueling Network Accomplishments: (I don't want to know why you would want this.)
Why you want to join this team: Why not?
Why you think you are fit for this team: Don't think I am.
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:49 am

Dn Name: Borokiller
War Experience: Played COD Ground War gamemode. man this is hectic
Decks you would war with: Satellars, Quasar, H.A.T, Bujin, Madolche x Artifacts, Shaddolls Lightsworn, Shaddolls Artifacts, maybe Quasar?
Why you want to join this team: I want to teach them that this academy is the best and I am the best and I can actually be a good duelist.
Why you think you deserve to be on the team than the others.: Well with my attitude people will under estimate me and when i actually try i can own people pretty easily. Also, I have a really good win/loss ratio.
How active are you? Quite active, nearly always on chat EST 16:30 - 22:20 On mondays to fridays and on practicaly most weekends.
Screen shot: screenshot wont work, check yourself
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:20 am

Nin-Jutsu wrote:
Dn Name: Borokiller
War Experience: Played COD Ground War gamemode. man this is hectic
Decks you would war with: Satellars, Quasar, H.A.T, Bujin, Madolche x Artifacts, Shaddolls Lightsworn, Shaddolls Artifacts, maybe Quasar?
Why you want to join this team: I want to teach them that this academy is the best and I am the best and I can actually be a good duelist.
Why you think you deserve to be on the team than the others.: Well with my attitude people will under estimate me and when i actually try i can own people pretty easily. Also, I have a really good win/loss ratio.
How active are you? Quite active, nearly always on chat EST 16:30 - 22:20 On mondays to fridays and on practicaly most weekends.
Screen shot: screenshot wont work, check yourself

Jesse S. wrote:
DN Name: Jesse S.
DN Profile Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/uJBfvHy.png (If you seen my profile a few years back you would see that the win/lose ratio has improved.)
War Experience: None
Decks you would war with: (Deck changes a lot. But usually a T1 Deck for serious Duels.)
Dueling Network Accomplishments: (I don't want to know why you would want this.)
Why you want to join this team: Why not?
Why you think you are fit for this team: Don't think I am.

Approved for testing
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 6:23 am

DN Name:! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !B@T
DN Profile Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/f1uODLJ.png
War Experience: some
Decks you would war with: anydeck i would be asked to use

Dueling Network Accomplishments: 3.00 w/l ratio
Why you want to join this team: cause sup said so
Why you think you are fit for this team:cause i feel friendly with the other members and i feel i would be accepted on the team
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:41 am

B@TMAN wrote:
DN Name:! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !B@T
DN Profile Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/f1uODLJ.png
Decks you would war with: anydeck i would be asked to use

Dueling Network Accomplishments: 3.00 w/l ratio
Why you want to join this team: cause sup said so
Why you think you are fit for this team:cause i feel friendly with the other members and i feel i would be accepted on the team

Approved for testing
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Just to add, look for us for the test, we won't look for you, you guys want to join. If you want to you may PM myself to organise a test time.
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:03 am

Runzy Jesse is undergoing testing and will also be required to be tested by you, I will give you full details through a PM.
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:12 am

Kakashi wrote:
Runzy Jesse is undergoing testing and will also be required to be tested by you, I will give you full details through a PM.

Aite
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 3:18 pm

DN Name:  (Akuma no) Agent Ace
DN Profile Screenshot:  https://i.imgur.com/w0aQPz8.png
War Experience:  DNF teams and was part of acad wars
Decks you would war with: BA, Quilphorts, Satellars, spell-books
Dueling Network Accomplishments: Got third and second in tourneys
Why you want to join this team:  I like warring and I think itd be fun

Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:13 pm

To all who is accepted YOU have to message myself or Runzy for a test.
We won't look for you.
I also stated you may arrange a time with me to get a test.
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:36 pm

I am going to start cleaning this thread and deleting posts of people that have been accepted but failed testing or just plain out rejected. Please do not make a troll application on this thread and do not accept as you are not me or kakashi. Only me and kakashi are allowed to test / accept. Failure to follow this rules might end up with you being warned.

Cleaned Thread.
Back to top Go down

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 12:51 am

WAR TEAM REGISTRATION~

DN Name: Phantom1516
DN Profile Screenshot: Ill do this later
Decks you would war with: Tellars, BA, Qliphs, 3.5
Dueling Network Accomplishments:
Why you want to join this team: cuz im bored
Why you think you are fit for this team: Cuz im fabulous
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

War Team A Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Team A Tryouts   War Team A Tryouts I_icon_minitime