Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
photon galaxy help I_vote_lcapphoton galaxy help I_voting_barphoton galaxy help I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
photon galaxy help I_vote_lcapphoton galaxy help I_voting_barphoton galaxy help I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

photon galaxy help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

photon galaxy help Empty
PostSubject: photon galaxy help   photon galaxy help I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:03 am

I have a deck, it sucks too much to be displayed, can someone let me netdeck? e.e
Back to top Go down

photon galaxy help Empty
PostSubject: Re: photon galaxy help   photon galaxy help I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:53 am

You lazy thing, I'll help ya. You have two options, newbie netdecker: Razz

1) Go to (immortal)wraith on DN or Kalin Kessler as people know him on academies and PM him for help, he's good.

2- Or just go with the simple way and google "Photon Galaxy Deck October 2014 banlist"

And there, netdecker. I hope I helped.
Back to top Go down

photon galaxy help Empty
PostSubject: Re: photon galaxy help   photon galaxy help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:05 am

... netdecking is not even a bad think you newies....
Back to top Go down

photon galaxy help Empty
PostSubject: Re: photon galaxy help   photon galaxy help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:11 am

Astralwiz wrote:
Enough with the name calling, yes he is a net- decker, but he is supdesup, meaning he can't help it
the fuq is this suppose to mean
Back to top Go down

photon galaxy help Empty
PostSubject: Re: photon galaxy help   photon galaxy help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:58 am

Lol scrubs trash talking
Back to top Go down

photon galaxy help Empty
PostSubject: Re: photon galaxy help   photon galaxy help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 2:28 am

Isn't it against the rules to disrespect other duelists?!
Back to top Go down

photon galaxy help Empty
PostSubject: Re: photon galaxy help   photon galaxy help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 2:39 am

There is a difference between disrespecting each other and just messing around picking on someone in a joking manner. Regardless give me about 20 minutes and I can make a nice build for you sup
Back to top Go down

photon galaxy help Empty
PostSubject: Re: photon galaxy help   photon galaxy help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 2:42 am

keep disrespectful comments to your self. Cleaned thread. Please be friendly to each other.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

photon galaxy help Empty
PostSubject: Re: photon galaxy help   photon galaxy help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

photon galaxy help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Recreation Room. :: Deck Help.-