Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Sharon372's test results. I_vote_lcapSharon372's test results. I_voting_barSharon372's test results. I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Sharon372's test results. I_vote_lcapSharon372's test results. I_voting_barSharon372's test results. I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Sharon372's test results.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sharon372's test results. Empty
PostSubject: Sharon372's test results.   Sharon372's test results. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:26 am

Testee's name: Sharon347

Testee's deck:Gustos

Tester's name:~Nickz

Tester's deck:Evilswarms

Duel results: 0/20 Beat him 2-0.

Rulings: 6/10

Flexibility: 1/5
He didn't really adapt to much.Since I always got out Ophion.Try using some XYZ's for your lvl 4's also.

Control of Duel: 0/5
Like I said,I was always having Ophion out,so he couldn't do much considering his deck was full of synchros.

Competitiveness: 7/10
Unfortuanetly It wasn't competitve.Try use more staple Gusto's in your deck,instead of adding them all.Had some nice hidden traps in their though.

Siding Skills: 0/10 Didn't have much of a side.Try find cards that counter this meta.Such as LIM,SIM etc.

Attitude: 4/5
Was kinda irriatating,when he wasn't giving the decklist after the duel.

Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized: 20/20
If you had more card to benefit the monster support,like Pot of Dichotomy.Cause you almost ran out of monsters.I would also suggest soul charge,for more plays.

Concentration: 5/5
He kept his eyes peeled.Just sadly didn't have the cards to counter.

Synergy: 0/10
No synergy.Had some werid cards in there,that couldn't benefit the deck.The only synergy I saw,was when he was respawing monsters.

Misplays: 5/5 No misplays

Final score:28/100.You'll be placed in Gravekeeper brown.With some help from us,you'll surely get higher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharon372's test results.   Sharon372's test results. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:13 am

welcome ^^ i hope you have fun
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Sharon372's test results.   Sharon372's test results. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:57 am

Welcome to JDA!
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon372's test results.   Sharon372's test results. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharon372's test results.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1