Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
one winged angel 7 Test Result I_vote_lcapone winged angel 7 Test Result I_voting_barone winged angel 7 Test Result I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
one winged angel 7 Test Result I_vote_lcapone winged angel 7 Test Result I_voting_barone winged angel 7 Test Result I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

one winged angel 7 Test Result

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

one winged angel 7 Test Result Empty
PostSubject: one winged angel 7 Test Result   one winged angel 7 Test Result I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Testee's name: one winged angel 7

Testee's deck: Satellarknights

Tester's name: Disconnection

Tester's deck: Evols

Duel results: 1-2 = 10/20

Rulings: 2/10
https://testmoz.com/334357

Flexibility: 3/5
G1 and two great flexibility, quickly adjusted to meet the situation but G3, you really couldn't do anything so yeah.

Control of Duel: 2/5
Game 1 he had total control with ease, I couldn't do nothing. G2 it was a little back and worth but I took control eventually. G3 It was controll all me. He couldn't do nothing in G3.

Competitiveness: 4/10
Well start with what I recommend to drop to make the deck more competitive.
Drop the effect veilers, Breakthrough Skill or Fiendish Chain does enough. But you run all 3 effect negation, I recommend only running 3 breakthrough skill in tellars because that is all is required for them.
Drop 2 vega and the OCG tellars, Vega only needs to be at 1 and the OCG tellar cards are pretty bad. Get rid of the Photon Lead, Forbidden Lance, they are pretty bad in the deck. Drop the reckless greed, the deck has plenty of speed without it.
I prefer Pot of Duality over Upstart in nutellars but you can decide this. Also use Raigeki over Dark Hole so you can keep your own monsters alive Razz
Add a 3rd ROTA.
Also need more traps, A LOT MORE.
Nutellars after all is a control deck with heavy backrow Razz
I recommend of putting these cards in. Compulsory Evacuation Device, Stellarnova Alpha, Vanity, Dimenional Prison, Call of the Haunted, Wiretap.
These are all basically Satellarknight staple trap cards.
Also add a side deck Razz

Siding Skills: 0/10
No side deck

Attitude: 3/5
Graded down because I "Anti'd" him but all I did was side.

Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized: 8/20
Play-Style appeared to me has extremely aggressive but tellars are an control deck. Try playing a control style with tellars, they do have a sense of aggression in them but its 9/10 control deck and 1/10 aggressive.

Concentration: 5/5
Fully payed attention, no problems.

Synergy: 4/10
The deck in general has synergy, but this build lacked it. See above in competitiveness.

Misplays: 6/10
You had two misplays.
Wasted a Breakthrough on ice hand and setting laggia with no way to destroy
Forgot to activate Armored Ninja in M1 to win game.

47/10

Dragon Ruler Gold: 97 - 100 (This only applies if testee is taking a re-test for this dorm.)
Lightsworn White: 91 - 100
Spellbook Green: 70 - 90
Gravekeeper Brown: 69 or lower. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one winged angel 7 Test Result   one winged angel 7 Test Result I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Welcome in JDA and in Gravekeeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one winged angel 7 Test Result   one winged angel 7 Test Result I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:28 pm

Welcome ^^
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one winged angel 7 Test Result   one winged angel 7 Test Result I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one winged angel 7 Test Result

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1