Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Damn its empty in here. I_vote_lcapDamn its empty in here. I_voting_barDamn its empty in here. I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Damn its empty in here. I_vote_lcapDamn its empty in here. I_voting_barDamn its empty in here. I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Damn its empty in here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Damn its empty in here. Empty
PostSubject: Damn its empty in here.   Damn its empty in here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:25 am

I get the entire dorm to myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn its empty in here.   Damn its empty in here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:27 am

Welp congratz,hopefully if you recruit we'll get some more people joining this dorm.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Damn its empty in here.   Damn its empty in here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:11 am

You're the first member, I thought we would never see the day! xD
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Damn its empty in here.   Damn its empty in here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:31 am

There are separate dorms for everyone, but I want a dorm roommate!!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn its empty in here.   Damn its empty in here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn its empty in here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Dorms. :: Lightsworn White.-