Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_voting_barDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_voting_barDescribe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Describe the user above you in 1 sentence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

The goal of this game is to describe the user above you in 1 sentence.Please don't let be too offensive.

BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:30 am

A teacher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:48 am

A pharaoh from the light realm Channeler of light!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:31 am

An astral wizard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:47 pm

A nick stars xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 6:55 pm

A dude who likes magic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:11 am

Great guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:49 am

A Yugi deck fan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:07 am

A guy who obviously likes yu-gi-oh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:20 am

Magician.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:26 am

A ladies man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:28 am

Very good admin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:28 am

SOmeone in SB green
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:09 am

Good guy

Btw I used heroes in the test xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:10 am

A h00man
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:10 am

Amateur Poster. :3
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:11 am

Lightsworn veteran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:07 am

evilswarm pharaoh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:06 am

A spammer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:30 pm

An admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:36 pm

A guy whose gurl imma steal. >: D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:07 pm

Mah troll broda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:36 pm

dunno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:54 pm

A clever d00d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:08 am

A guy who l have beat many times before >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:14 am

Youve not beaten me :p
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe the user above you in 1 sentence   Describe the user above you in 1 sentence - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Describe the user above you in 1 sentence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Recreation Room. :: Off Topic.-