Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
That_Dude's Test Results I_vote_lcapThat_Dude's Test Results I_voting_barThat_Dude's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
That_Dude's Test Results I_vote_lcapThat_Dude's Test Results I_voting_barThat_Dude's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

That_Dude's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

That_Dude's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: That_Dude's Test Results   That_Dude's Test Results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:02 am

Testee's name: 
Testee's deck: Koaki Meiru Drago Hybrid

Tester's name: 
Tester's deck: Koaki Meiru Drago Hybrid

Duel results: 20/20
2-0 = 20/20
2-1 = 15/20
1-2 = 10/20
0-2 = 0/20

Rulings: 8/10

General Skill: 6/20 Really man... no side
Could the testee adapt to the board? Not really, made bad choices, could have won/won faster if he used his cards more efficiently
How well did they control the duel? Game 1 and Game 3, very little, Game 2 had control
How well did they side against you? None
How well constructed is their side? None
Flexibility: 3/5 Control of Duel: 3/5 Siding Skills: 0/10

Deck Build: 25/40
How competitive is their deck? Its the same concept as mine, (maybe a bit biased here but...) ran cards in incorrect ratios. Deck tried to focus on too much, ended up clogging his hand. 
Do the cards in their deck work well together? Drago/Maximus + BoFF/Wolfbark + Koa'Ki Meiru led to inconsistency. Your deck loss power because you tried to focus on too much. 3 Gyokkou is too much. No MST. And only 2 Iron Core.
How well did they utilize their play style? Didn't seem to know the extent of his deck. Went for incorrect plays. Ex: Going for drago when he knows I'm playing Koa'Ki Meiru. 
Competitiveness: 7/10 Synergy: 6/10 Utilization of play style: 13/20

Attitude: 5/5
Better the attitude the higher the score.

Concentration: 5/5
Was the testee paying attention. Did he/she know what was going on at all times?

Misplays: -2
Going for Heartlandraco first turn when you could've went into tiger king and went +
Score: 53/100

Dragon Ruler Gold: 97 - 100 (This only applies if testee is taking a re-test for this dorm.)
Lightsworn White: 91 - 100
Spellbook Green: 70 - 90
Gravekeeper Brown: 69 or lower. 

Testee Banned List;
- No Burn Decks-Stall Decks-OTK/FTK Decks-Exodia-Deck Out-No Lockdown-Deck Destruction-Any Other Alternate Win Condition-No Pendulums-No Mill Decks (With the exception of Lightsworns.)

Tester's Banned List;
Same as the above, except Tier 1 decks are not allowed.
Shaddoll, Tellarknight, Burning Abyss.
Back to top Go down

That_Dude's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: That_Dude's Test Results   That_Dude's Test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:09 am

welcome and have fun.
Back to top Go down

That_Dude's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1