Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Patchwork's Test Results. I_vote_lcapPatchwork's Test Results. I_voting_barPatchwork's Test Results. I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Patchwork's Test Results. I_vote_lcapPatchwork's Test Results. I_voting_barPatchwork's Test Results. I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Patchwork's Test Results.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

Patchwork's Test Results. Empty
PostSubject: Patchwork's Test Results.   Patchwork's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:10 am

Testee's name: Patchwork.

Testee's deck: Necloth.

Tester's name: *Judgment Dragon*

Tester's deck: Gravekeeper.

Duel results: 0/20
0-2 = 0/20

Rulings: 4/10
He got this on his ruling test before the duel.

Flexibility: 2/5
He adapted kinda well in bits of the game, where I had Necrovalley out and he went into Castel to get around it, meaning he could then access his grave once again. However there were bits of the duel where he couldn't adapt to the duel, as I had full control and was not giving any leeway to his deck.

Control of Duel: 2/5
They had control of game 1 kinda well for a bit, but I had managed to pull through and take back control, giving me time to make my plays and push for game. During game 2, control kept kinda switching, but I had the majority of the control when it mattered.

Competitiveness: 5/10
Their deck shows signs of being competitive, but during the duel it was kind of a grind game, so they would seem to be a little bit less competitive than my Gravekeeper deck. Seeing some of the card choices makes me a bit indecisive about whether it's majorly competitive or not. I would advise not running Senju and making room for better cards.

Siding Skills: 6/10
His side deck seems decent, but I wouldn't advise running alternate options for his deck like an extra claus and things like that, and concentrate more on cards that will actually do damage to their opponent's deck. The cards he sided against me were standard and pretty decent, cards like S-I-M and Decree to stop my monsters and backrow, although if he stopped my backrow I would have my monster effects back.

Attitude: 5/5
Great attitude, seems like a nice person and likes to have a bit of a chat when dueling.

Play-style and How Effectively it is Utilized: 14/20
He managed to utilize his plays for his deck fairly well given the circumstances but I did managed to counter a lot of his plays. It was a grind game so his plays were utilized in an average fashion.

Concentration: 5/5
Was paying attention fairly well, wasn't a point where he didn't seem to be paying attention to the duel

Synergy: 8/10
The cards in his deck work well together, his card choices make for a deck that works well together. I can't give many pointers on how to improve his deck.

Misplays: 6
~ He attempted to use Claus effect twice in the same turn.
~ Attempted to ritual summon a monster using a monster with the same level as the ritual monster, despite it saying a monster with the same level can not be used.
~ Attempted to banish a card in his grave when Necrovalley was on the field, and also attempted attempted to access cards in his grave using another card while Necrovalley as active.
~Tried to target a face down monster with the effect of Castel.
~Attempted to use Trishula effect while I had necrovalley on the field, and also while I had no cards in my hand.

Score: 45. Welcome to JDA and welcome to Gravekeeper.

Dragon Ruler Gold: 97 - 100 (This only applies if testee is taking a re-test for this dorm.)
Lightsworn White: 91 - 100
Spellbook Green: 70 - 90
Gravekeeper Brown: 69 or lower.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Patchwork's Test Results.   Patchwork's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:16 am

Welcome to JDA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patchwork's Test Results.   Patchwork's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:32 am

Welcome to JDA! You're really going to have a fun time here, (I hope)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patchwork's Test Results.   Patchwork's Test Results. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patchwork's Test Results.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1