Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
The character deck game. I_vote_lcapThe character deck game. I_voting_barThe character deck game. I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
The character deck game. I_vote_lcapThe character deck game. I_voting_barThe character deck game. I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

The character deck game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The character deck game. Empty
PostSubject: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:42 pm

This game is simple.Each person thinks of a fictional character.Then the next poster must choose a deck they think the character would play,and add a reason why.After they name another fictional character and repeats the process.

Example:

Player 1:Harry Potter
Player 2:A prophecy deck,becuase they're Hogwarts students. Lara Croft
Player 3:Lara croft would use a Artifact deck,seeing as she's a treasure hunter.-Batman

Rule:Just make sure your reason for the deck,is not cause it's OP.

I shall begin with: Spider-Man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:35 pm

i think he would fit into ninja's as he is flexible now to mine. Jack sparrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am

A warrior deck cuz he is a pirate.Super Man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:49 am

elemental hero's would match superman there both hero's. Freeza (DBZ)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:00 am

Freeza would use IB since They're Icy Batman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 6:01 am

Vampires, BATman, and vampires are available to the power of shapeshifting into bats,
Zatanna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 6:04 am

Zatanna would use burn since that's how quick she'll finish her opps Homer Simpson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:55 am

He is from a cartoon so I believe toon world would be of service,
Doctor Fate NOT A REAL DOCTOR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvCHqaQW15E
HE has celestial powers,
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:19 am

I'm thinking Galaxy if he has celestial powers.

Link (From Legend of Zelda)
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:11 am

x-sabers because they are war machines >.<
Cana- she is from fairy tail her magic power is cards magic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:25 am

SB cause she's magical

DeadPool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:30 am

Deadpool would use a flint lock loop deck infinite lp almost as good as hes healing factor.

Dante (DMC)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:43 am

Dragon spam deck, because his main color is red, as rage and fury.
Lucy Hearfelia- Horoscope magic, she can summon monsters from her keys like Pisces and Aquarius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:50 am

SB cause she does Magic

Robin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:51 am

Super defense robot because he is le warrior who uses technology, also you can't just keep saying SB
Juvia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:32 am

Mermail cause she likes water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:09 am

Wait you forgot to post a person to write the deck on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:09 am

Oh yeh. Black Widow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:14 am

Black wings because there black and they fit her style.
Mystogan Also you can not keep saying SB, thats just not right, no repeating decks =.=
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The character deck game.   The character deck game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The character deck game.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1