Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
From darkness to light I_vote_lcapFrom darkness to light I_voting_barFrom darkness to light I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
From darkness to light I_vote_lcapFrom darkness to light I_voting_barFrom darkness to light I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

From darkness to light

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

From darkness to light Empty
PostSubject: From darkness to light   From darkness to light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:19 am

Standing in the rain, was a girl. She cried but no tears fell,people feared her, but it was not because she was weird, it was because she was not human. She was a mage, she was given magic when she was a baby, now she is 13, and her powers are what everyone fears. The powers were given from a man with a red cloak who appears from a magic circle, he asks what your heart desires, and grants you just that, although what he grants is twisted, like wishing you could have the best car, which makes everyone lose their car, so you would be the only one with one, no matter how bad it is. Her wish was for everyone to leave her alone, as she was the most popular girl at her school, so he granted her the power of memory, she could make people forget and remember things, but with one cost.
No one could remember her,or see her, unless they were a mage as well, this includes her parents, her old friends, and her siblings.
There was but one way to reverse the curse, prove her worth in the magic arena, a place where all mages gather to battle it out in teams, the victors get the curse reversed, and they get to keep the powers they have, as for the losers, die and give their soul to the man who comes from the hell-gate, the man in the red cloak.
The teams are the guilds, many in fact, and whichever wins will be victorious, but with one catch, they have one year to perfect their skills, and they must enter the arena, or die without trying!
So what do you think, should I continue this series or its bad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light   From darkness to light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:20 am

Nice series!I'd definetely would like to see another! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light   From darkness to light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:32 am

Then I shall continue! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light   From darkness to light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:32 am

Astral.Can you make the other one for a guy who was with a power for yu gi oh?( Very Happy shortly a wrote for yu gi oh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light   From darkness to light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:41 am

If your saying you want to be in my story then I gladly accept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light   From darkness to light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Astral I make apost to join in your series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light   From darkness to light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Not bad. Keep up the good work Wink
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light   From darkness to light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From darkness to light

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1