Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_vote_lcapFrom darkness to light Chapter 2 I_voting_barFrom darkness to light Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_vote_lcapFrom darkness to light Chapter 2 I_voting_barFrom darkness to light Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

From darkness to light Chapter 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

From darkness to light Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:55 am

Intro: So what is a guild anyways? A guild is an area where all the mages who have had the wish given to them, come together, there are many guilds in this land, oh and if you have been wondering, there are guilds all over the world, including America, Canada, Pakistan, Europe, Egypt, even England has 1 or 2! This particular one is in America, and the guilds true strength is yet to be revealed.
Man:You idiots! As your guild master I know that you destroyed 3 buildings while on a quest! You all keep placing burden on me!
A quest is a job request, such as defeating robbers and such, that are usually posted by other angelic or demonic creatures that need your help. You get paid according to the amount on the paper.
The guild master looks at Anna.
Anna: HUH!? umm Astralwiz, he's looking at me! what do i do!?
Astralwiz: Yeah yeah thats great Anny, maybe later?
Anna: Its Anna you idiot!
Hmm we have a new comer? Wings of light, CARRY ME!
The guild master has a magic circle on his back with an orb of light in the middle surrounded by the words, light, and wings in chinese symbols, then white wings with light aura sprout out and he comes near Anna.
Anna: EEEK!
 Master: Do not fear young one,  for I am Judgement Dragon, or JD for short, the "cool kiddies", call me that. I also understand that one of my assistants brought you here to be tested?
Anna: umm well he never said anything about me being tested... plus my power is pretty weak...
JD: If you would like to we may pair you up with a few other new comers, the test was made to see your ranking in the guilds most powerful members.
Anna: uhh... Allright then...
JD: Jaden, Yugideckfan! You are now going to be tested!

Jaden yuki was wearing a red jacket with brown hair, while YugideckFan was wearing a blue jacket with brown hair. All 3 of them stepped into a magic circle on the floor that read: test zone in Chinese symbols with a picture of a paper in the middle. Everything started swirling around as the 3 children were looking around in amazement, as they light transported them to an arena in which there was an opponent waiting. It was Mandragora, a woman with powers of insectophobia, she creates large bug and insect constructs to attack.
Mandragora: Attack my pretties! Insectophobias nightmare!
A magic circle appeared on the ground, soon large insects were swarming the field, as they children were desperately trying to ward them off.
Yugi: Invisibility! Lets do this!
A magic circle consisting of dark blue appeared beneath Yugi as he began to disappear. One by one the bugs were being kicked and punched helplessly by him.
Astralwiz (outside of the test zone watching them): Hmm well that invisible guy, sure is going to get a real good ranking.
JadenYuki: Mental ability! Area effect! Ground stun!
Suddenly a magic circle that was purple appeared in front of Jaden, in the middle was the picture of a brain, and surrounding it were the words Stun, and psychic in Chinese symbols. All bugs that were above the magic circle, suddenly fell to the floor.
Mysterious Man whispering in Anna's head: Use your memory spell on Mandragora Anna, trust me.
Anna: WHO ARE YOU!? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
Mysterious Man: Would it hurt to try? Just do it, say memory magic forget that spell Mandragora! Come on say it!
Anna: well... huh MEMORY mm-mmu-mu- MAGIC FORGET THAT SPELL MANDRAGORA!
A magic circle with the picture of DNA in the middle appears, it was maroon, and surrounding it were the words brain, and forget in Chinese symbols.
Anna: I fell tingly... Like something is sapping away my energy!
The magic circle threw out lines that were red and orange, they looked like DNA, and they went for Mandragora's  head.
Mandragora: AHHHH whats happening to me!? I- wait wha?Where am I?
Mandragora's insects soon disappeared into thin air, as she had forgotten the spell that she was using.
JadenYuki: GO Psychic magic! KNOCK BACK!
A magic circle appeared in front of Mandragora, it had the picture of a brain in the middle, with the words psychic, and backlash surrounding it, then suddenly Mandragora flew back by a powerful force exerted from the magic circle.
Invisible Yugi: Teleportation!
A magic circle appeared behind Mandragora as invisible yogi had teleported, it was dark blue and in the middle it was blank, surrounding it was teleport in Chinese symbols. He began punching and kicking Mandragora as she could not see him, and she soon helplessly fell in defeat. She disappeared and the battle arena went away, it all turned into light as they were being transported back into the guild hall.
JD: well, well, it looks as if your rankings have come in earlier then we thought, you have proven yourselves very nicely!
Yugi was placed in 18'th ranking, Jaden was placed in 25'th ranking and Anna was placed in 10'th ranking. ,
Astralwiz: Way to go Anna! You did seriously well on your first try, also you might feel like you lost a lot of magic energy, don't worry, the more you battle the more you will get used to it! Thats why I decided to pick out a job request for you and your buddies! After all, I am ranked 4'th on the leader boards >.<
Anna: YOU IDIOT! Don't you think I've had  enough magic for one day!?
Astralwiz: Thats why I planned this for tomorrow, we can all live in the same dorm!
Anna: Wait dorm!?
Astralwiz Yeah we live here, in the guild! Wait you thought that the humans would let us live with them!? Anna they can't even remember you, we have no choice... Now come on! The job request is paying us 3000 jewels!
Jewel is a type of currency equivalent to 3000 dollars, its a magic currency that can morph into any type of money, like rupees or runes.

END OF CHAPTER 2

Last edited by Astralwiz on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:00 am

did you add me as mysterious man?? if you did i control pepole without problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:05 am

Thats too overpowered and the fact that you don't have a problem is not ok, you need a cost as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:10 am

name: sharon
type of deck: horoscope summon deck
info: a cold young man who care less  but help females can toss spoons with his mind
yet somewhat focous not good at studying but in duleing his good

cost:give up on life to save others

power: celectisal summon

Last edited by sharon372 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:11 am

Nice writing.You should apply for RP mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:12 am

Sharon you can not have telekinesis or anything like that lol its taken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:18 am

thank you and i not sure i will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:31 am

Name: Patchwork as a nickname, Maya Adair as real name
Wish: To be beyond the human race
Power: enhanced senses (except for sight), natural camouflage
Cost: Blindness, cold blood and Sharp teeth(More linked to reptiles than Mammals)
Ultimate power: Cry of the banshee (Screeches, disabling nearby mammals)
Appearance: Tribal cloth over my eyes to cover their deformities and a hooded grey robe that is open at the front. Underneath the robe is a black corset like shirt. The robe extends down to my ankles, with a pair of leggings. If I get too Warm I remove the robe and wear it around my waist, too cold and I tighten it. My shoes are also grey and armoured around the Achilles heel. They are flat at the base, because heels suck :I. Finally, I wear a single silk cloth over my left arm, to cover scars of battle. (Just a little fact, when she breathes it always comes out in a white smoke, like it is in winter)
Personality: Not a very social person, speaking quite quietly and breathy. She normally treats other people like they are insignificant, and therefore finds it difficult to make friends. However, if she is bested or insulted, she gains respect for people. Can can respect people in otherways, but its undiscovered (Xfiles theme plays XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:47 am

Your character reminds me of a show I have not watched in a while  so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyA3Jrgwykk basically it looks like that guy?
My character was based off of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnRI1VNQq_k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:02 am

Was my sign up okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:41 am

Yes! In fact I believe he can easily be a main character that would be ranked 8'th on the leader board!
Sharon has been accepted
wish: to have many friends
cost: to take damage when ever your celestial horoscope monster is damaged
power: celestial horoscope summoning
Ultimate offering of celestial magic: constellation rain! ( the constellations from the sky rain down on your opponent.)
Patchwork has been accepted
Wish: To be beyond the human race
Power: Beast magic, and sonic vision (blurry vision through sonic waves channeled through your mouth) with an enhanced 6'th sense. (except for eyes)
Cost: Blindness, cold blood, and sharp teeth
Ultimate offering of mythical beasts: Screech of the Banshee! ( You give out a terrible long screech able to deafen a mage for a whole hour, and stun them for 20 seconds, leaving them vulnerable to attack)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:47 am

I love it. My character don't have main role in this one but Im sure it will have one time :3 Very Happy nice story bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:37 am

Actually next story will be a close up on the powers and capabilities, so you will be a main.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:52 am

Oooooh, I got a pretty awesome part in this. Smile Nice work!
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:10 am

Thanks >.< Every character will be explained in ym next one so be on the lookout for how I describe you >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Great, can't wait for next one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Why I am not a main character?Why I am in rank 25?Can you do a chapter where I am the main character?

I want a new power.I wanna control objects around me with my mind.Can you give me this power?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:09 am

Name: THR GOD OF GODS (Pepchoninga) as a nickname, Peter Martins as real name
Wish: To make all people see the light
Power: Rules over the gods and demi-gods and the power of the elements (mainly WATER)
Cost: Curses that slowly make me stronger but make the pane become bigger and bigger.
Ultimate power: Batle Cry of Armmagedon (Makes all the 4 elements go crazy and destroys the hole terain around you).
Appearance: A big strong beutifuf man (xDD) that wears a big clock and sandals. also has musles ;P
Personality: a very strong spirit and a very romantic and a nice God xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:47 am

I have water manipulation magic, so sorry you can't have that, also gods and demi gods? Thats too powerful, unless you want to have mystic god magic based around another element and be an enemy of the guild? Also JadenYuki, Next chapter every characters lifestyle will be listed, so everyone will have a section about them, also I have a surprise just for you Wink (in the story) Also jade that is your power, in this chapter you knocked back mandragora, and you pinned the monsters to the floor by using your magic, so don't worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:58 am

Astral what about me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:04 am

I just now said that You all will have your own main part in the next chapter, its a close up on your magic, and you even encounter enemies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:34 am

Lol it will be good to be some kiind of a powerfull vilian and then become a nice guy that loses many of his powars ;D
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From darkness to light Chapter 2   From darkness to light Chapter 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From darkness to light Chapter 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1