Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
B@TMAN'S Test Results I_vote_lcapB@TMAN'S Test Results I_voting_barB@TMAN'S Test Results I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
B@TMAN'S Test Results I_vote_lcapB@TMAN'S Test Results I_voting_barB@TMAN'S Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

B@TMAN'S Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

B@TMAN'S Test Results Empty
PostSubject: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:50 am

Testee's name: B@TMAN

Testee's deck: Shaddoll Artifacts

Tester's name: EbilKid

Tester's deck: Madolches

Duel results: 10/20

Ruling : 6/10

Flexibility: 3/5

You were able to adapt many parts on the duel and you were able to adapt hard situations. Your deck was able to counter most of my tricks especially in game 2. In both game 1 and 3, I didn't see much of you. With a few cards, I beat you. However, in both games 2 and 3, you were great and you were able to adapt in most of the situations. You may have not been able to do anything in game 1 due to dead draws.

Control of Duel: 3/5

The control of the duel was changed between both of us most of the time. The control you had was mostly in game 2. In game 1, you didn't have control at all over the game. I was able to dominate things quickly. In game 3, you were countering me a lot like game 2, but at one point, things stopped and I was able to win by one monster.

Deck Build: 33/40

Looking at your deck build, I believe that the build itself is fine and ok. It worked and preformed well during our duels. But I'd like to hint things out. Starting with the non very important, I believe you should cut your deck 40, but it isn't that important seeing that you have 41 cards. I believe you should add something like "Allure of Darkness" to the deck which can help you against the dead draws which you had at times and especially at game 1. Remove one Squamata and add one more Mathematician. Remove the two mystical space typhoons and add three "Artifact Ignition", and remove one "The Monarchs StormForth". However, your deck is good and you were able to play competitively in the games. Well done and good job.

Competitiveness: 8/10 Synergy: 8/10 Utilization of play style: 17/20

Siding Skills: 4/10

Your siding skills are not so good. Lava Golem, Prohibition, and Time Space Hole should all be removed from your side deck. I believe you should add De Fusion, one more Mystical Space Typhoon and "Flying" C. With putting the removed "The Monarches Storm Forth" from your main to your side. Looking at what you have sided against me, siding Maxx C, Stygian and Time space was clever against me. As they were your best options. Siding Prohibition wasn't really needed as I find it a useless card in the side deck. Also, you could have sided "D.D Crow" against me which could have been a great threat to my Hootcake and its effect. Siding out both Break Through Skill was a bit weird seeing that my deck all depends on the effects of the monsters.

Attitude: 5/5

Very nice guy. Pretty cool attitude.

Concentration: 4/5

Didn't realize that my Fire Hand was special summoned. When it attacked El Shaddoll Construct, he forgot and thought that I'd lose 1200 damage.

Misplays: ?/?

No misplays. No points dropped.

Total Score: 68/100

Lightsworn White: 91 - 100
Spellbook Green: 70 - 90
Gravekeeper Brown: 69 or lower.

You were so close to SpellBook Green. I think that it is your side deck which put you away from it. I am pretty sure that soon enough, you'll be SpellBook Green. You're a good and tough duelist. Good luck in your future retest. ^^

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Quote :
Your siding skills are not so good. Lava Golem, Prohibition, and Time Space Hole should all be removed from your side deck. I believe you should add De Fusion, one more Mystical Space Typhoon and "Flying" C. With putting the removed "The Monarches Storm Forth" from your main to your side. Looking at what you have sided against me, siding Maxx C, Stygian and Time space was clever against me. As they were your best options. Siding Prohibition wasn't really needed as I find it a useless card in the side deck. Also, you could have sided "D.D Crow" against me which could have been a great threat to my Hootcake and its effect. Siding out both Break Through Skill was a bit weird seeing that my deck all depends on the effects of the monsters.

i would like to defend my choices for my side deck
prohibtion: good against side decks that wreck shaddolls such as shadow mirrors or light of intervention or a card that my opponennt is using that could prevent him from doing further moves. it also stops some combos that some decks need to use such as burning abyss destroying themselves to trigger their effects. was going to use vs jelly and hootcake or your field spell depending on the situation.
de-fusion-don't see the point since i wasn't excepting shaddoll since i know you aren't allowed to and felt putting it in would be a waste for this test
lava golem- good against lockdown field and trigging my opponent cards just so they don't lose life points
breakthrough skill was take out because it wont negate your monsters effects in the grave but only face up effects,
d.d crow-because i didn't feel i would need it and also you do not want monsters in your grave
flying maxx c- i never used flying maxx c because i only use it vs level 3 xyz decks such as Burning Abyss
time space hole was in my side incase i was playing another xyz deck user or shaddoll deck and i figured 2 vs you was enough for me

everything i sided i assumed was going to be scored not all my side deck cards thats why i used only some of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:51 pm

B@TMAN, I understand but you should have added them then, right?
If you would like a re-test, reach 100 posts and get the required DP, and you shall be good to go
http://r23.imgfast.n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Ebilkid I would like to point out Prohibition is a really great card...Lava golem is also interesting tech ESPECIALLY against Qliphort match up with apoqliphort tower. Time space trap hole is a very good card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:46 am

Welcome B@TMAN to JDDA!!And Jesse I like the idea of adding Lava Golem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:49 am

b@t, gravekeeper brown???? wtf. I'll pay for the retest myself e_e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:10 am

Botman should be in a higher dorm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 5:08 am

We do not grade based off of how we think of someone, we grade based off of how well they do in a test, Ebil does not know him well thus making him the perfect tester against him, he was pushed to his limits, although with a little more work, he should rise up from the grave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 5:21 am

supdesup wrote:
Botman should be in a higher dorm...

I know very well that B@tman is one talented duelist and I know his skills and I expected from him at least close to Lightsworn. But had you watched our duels, you would have understood why I gave him thesemarks. However, it my havebeen my bad grading him so bad in theside. I had my mistake sin that and I must apologize.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 5:46 am

I am aware people are unhappy with these results, and he can buy a re-test once he reaches 100 posts. It might seem hard, but it's not impossible and actually pretty easy. Now we have established this, then please let's drop any arguments and just appreciate we have B@TMAN here at the academy. :3
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:22 am

Welcome to Oracle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:59 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
I am aware people are unhappy with these results, and he can buy a re-test once he reaches 100 posts. It might seem hard, but it's not impossible and actually pretty easy. Now we have established this, then please let's drop any arguments and just appreciate we have B@TMAN here at the academy. :3

well yeah cause i am B@TMAN
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B@TMAN'S Test Results   B@TMAN'S Test Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B@TMAN'S Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1