Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
New Ally Inbound I_vote_lcapNew Ally Inbound I_voting_barNew Ally Inbound I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
New Ally Inbound I_vote_lcapNew Ally Inbound I_voting_barNew Ally Inbound I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

New Ally Inbound

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Tsuko Aiko
Tsuko Aiko

Duel Points. : 1

New Ally Inbound Empty
PostSubject: New Ally Inbound   New Ally Inbound I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:33 pm

Hello and Avast.
The Name is Tsuko Aiko and I am the hero of the future and will bring hope to you all. I hope to enjoy my stay and duel many wonderful duelists, please don't use DN when dueling me, I prefur it to be on DEVpro or TDOANE
I play Osu and I RP on G+
Username for Osu: Male Reiuji
DN name (if used): Charmerboy96
DEVpro: Tsuko_Aiko or Charmber_Boy96
feel free to call me Aiko.
I am just a friendly duelist and loves a good challange. I may seem a bit short tempered but seeing the things I have and doing what I had to do, I bet you would too. I am 19 and may not always act my age cause we are all kids at heart if we are playing tradecard games.
You will find out more about me when the time is right, and that is when you all start talking and hangout with me
also projectfusion23@gmail.com is my email if you wish to RP long term then do it on Google Plus.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

~Tsuko "Synchro Life" Aiko
Back to top Go down

New Ally Inbound

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Main Reception. :: Introductions And Farewells.-