Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Sawada Tsuna's test results I_vote_lcapSawada Tsuna's test results I_voting_barSawada Tsuna's test results I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Sawada Tsuna's test results I_vote_lcapSawada Tsuna's test results I_voting_barSawada Tsuna's test results I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Sawada Tsuna's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sawada Tsuna's test results Empty
PostSubject: Sawada Tsuna's test results   Sawada Tsuna's test results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:33 am

Testee's name: Sawada Tsuna
Testee's deck: masked shaddols

Tester's name: supdesup
Tester's deck: photon galaxy

Duel results: 15/20
2-1 = 15/20

Rulings: 10/10
https://testmoz.com/334357 ---> TBD
Student Login - their username at this academy.
Student Password - day
An admin will edit the score for the ruling test when the results come through.
The student will have 25 minuets to complete this test. If they take any longer then they will receive a score of 0.
(This needs to be taken before the duel, not after.)

General Skill: 10/20
Could the testee adapt to the board? --> He could not adapt in G1, maybe because I opened really good. in  G2 He made a nice comeback, in g3 I just drew badly so yea....
How well did they control the duel? ----> 2-1 was the score, so he controlled the duel more than me ofc
How well did they side against you? ----> no side deck, when you can side a lot against photon galaxies
How well constructed is their side? ----> no side
Flexibility: 2/5 Control of Duel: 3/5 Siding Skills: 0/10

Deck Build: 20/40
How competitive is their deck?--> the main deck is well structured and looks consistent, however, extra should be full of usefull monsters (rank 4s)
Do the cards in their deck work well together? -> works well together, synergy is great
How well did they utilize their play style? ---> he did what he could
Competitiveness: 6/10 Synergy: 8/10 Utilization of play style: 15/20

Attitude: 5/5
Nice guy

Concentration: 4/5
Was the testee paying attention. Did he/she know what was going on at all times? ---> he knew what was going on indeed, it was just once that he just continued after attacking with 3 monsters and played shaddol fusion, when I technically would have lost by then when he attacked with the 3 monsters (just a minor issue).

Misplays: ?/?
Did they misplay? If they did then deduct 2 points for each of the misplays from their final score and explain which misplays they made. --> I don't remember any misplays.

Score: 77/100

Dragon Ruler Gold: 97 - 100 (This only applies if testee is taking a re-test for this dorm.)
Lightsworn White: 91 - 100
Spellbook Green: 70 - 90 ----> wlecome to spellbook green!

Gravekeeper Brown: 69 or lower.

Last edited by supdesup on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sawada Tsuna's test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada Tsuna's test results   Sawada Tsuna's test results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:55 am

Finished the exam, http://prntscr.com/59a51l Surprised
Back to top Go down

Sawada Tsuna's test results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1