Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Sawada's Entery I_vote_lcapSawada's Entery I_voting_barSawada's Entery I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Sawada's Entery I_vote_lcapSawada's Entery I_voting_barSawada's Entery I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Sawada's Entery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sawada's Entery Empty
PostSubject: Sawada's Entery   Sawada's Entery I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello Guest,

I'm Sawada Tsuna, also known as Kirbs, Judai and Pegasus. I've been to a lot of sites helping them out with codes such as CSS, HTML and JS. Also Graphics Wink. If you need any help let me know, If I have the required time for it i'll gladly help!, hopefully won't get kicked/banned from the academy if I ever helped the same way a couple of sites did to me Neutral
Back to top Go down

Sawada's Entery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada's Entery   Sawada's Entery I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Welcome to JDDA
Back to top Go down

Sawada's Entery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada's Entery   Sawada's Entery I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:34 pm

Welcome to JDDA
Back to top Go down

Sawada's Entery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada's Entery   Sawada's Entery I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:24 am

Welcome! Hopefully, you will not make me force my ban-hammer onto you. You seem like a nice person... Also, you don't have to address to me. You can address this to all of the Academy, it is your entry post. We will look forward to your services and we will reward you as well. I have seen your art by the way, you should sign up for graphics designer.
Back to top Go down

Sawada's Entery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada's Entery   Sawada's Entery I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:02 am

Thanks for all the welcomes, you've seen your name on my post because of this code:
Code:
{USERNAME}
It shows the name of the person reading the post, everyone in general Wink
Back to top Go down

Sawada's Entery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada's Entery   Sawada's Entery I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:09 am

Shush, I knew that. I was just testing you.
Back to top Go down

Sawada's Entery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada's Entery   Sawada's Entery I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:37 am

Nice come-back. Anyways, welcome to the academy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Sawada's Entery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada's Entery   Sawada's Entery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sawada's Entery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Main Reception. :: Introductions And Farewells.-