Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Points Donations. I_vote_lcapPoints Donations. I_voting_barPoints Donations. I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Points Donations. I_vote_lcapPoints Donations. I_voting_barPoints Donations. I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Points Donations.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

Points Donations. Empty
PostSubject: Points Donations.   Points Donations. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:15 am

Each member is entitled to the option of donating points to another member; however there are rules that need to be followed when doing this, which will be listed below;

~ The most that any member is allowed to donate is 500DP. The reason for this is, if a member doesn't mind donating 1000DP then a member could end up with 1000DP with out even having to work for it, while others have to contribute a lot more to the academy to gain said points.

~ I have decided that there will be no minimum amount that can be donated. As long as the points that are being donated remain 500DP or less then this is fine.

~ Any donations that may take place must first be overseen by an Administrator, who will approve or disapprove of the reason as to why the donation is taking place. (To open a shop, or to take a test etc)

~ Any members that wish to be apart of the donation system must first have gained a post count of 100. That goes for the member donating the points and the member receiving the points.

~ Once a member has donated DP, he/she can not donate again for another week. As to avoid abuse of the donation system. Along with this a member is not able to receive any more points through donation for a week for the same reason.

~ If an admin sees that the donations of DP are being abused, (Bribery, Threats etc..), then an admin will have the right to freeze all donations between those two members; and will if necessary.

Any Questions you may have should be posted on the following link;
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk/f9-site-questions

Happy Dueling.
~Judgment Dragon.
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

Points Donations.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Main Reception. :: Rules And Regulations.-