Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
unable to access the chat box I_vote_lcapunable to access the chat box I_voting_barunable to access the chat box I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
unable to access the chat box I_vote_lcapunable to access the chat box I_voting_barunable to access the chat box I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

unable to access the chat box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

unable to access the chat box Empty
PostSubject: unable to access the chat box   unable to access the chat box I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:31 am

For some reason every time i try to log in and use the chat box my browser bugs out and i have to close it so for now i will not be in the chat box if you need to contact me you can pm me here or on dn my name on dn is The Great Milenko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unable to access the chat box   unable to access the chat box I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Perhaps clear your cache? The chat box has been unexpectedly been logging me out after 5 seconds of me logging in, so it might just be the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unable to access the chat box   unable to access the chat box I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:00 pm

i believe its just Firefox it seems to work fine on ie tho clearing the cache may work
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unable to access the chat box   unable to access the chat box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unable to access the chat box

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Recreation Room. :: Off Topic.-