Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Rename The Person Above You! I_vote_lcapRename The Person Above You! I_voting_barRename The Person Above You! I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Rename The Person Above You! I_vote_lcapRename The Person Above You! I_voting_barRename The Person Above You! I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Rename The Person Above You!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Rename The Person Above You! Empty
PostSubject: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Create a witty nickname/rename for the person above you. (Got this off of DNF, seemed fun so posted it here) No profanity please Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Wow, I am Sad.

Is that how the game goes? ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:49 pm

ahahaha, this is great

DebilKid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Smelly Angel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:23 pm

~Kickz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Lord Potato
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:12 am

Loves to troll fag***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:20 am

Nitro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:20 am

Ebil_The_Kid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:38 am

Killz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:55 am

Idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:05 am

random guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:39 am

A person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:42 am

Bae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:17 am

Potato lover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:37 am

First i know im late but Angel DEBILKID IS MY CREATION xD and also ---Blind Clickz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:39 am

Idk tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:41 am

Say something you DICK HEADED Dnf live winner Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:42 am

A hooman
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:01 am

Strudel Master!
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:01 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
Strudel Master!

What's that?Food? o.o

The Judgman
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:21 am

Strudel Veteran!

Yes, it's a food! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:27 am

Like white Dragons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:28 am

Nick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:32 am

Kaka
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rename The Person Above You!   Rename The Person Above You! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rename The Person Above You!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgment Day Duel Academy :: Recreation Room. :: Off Topic.-