Judgment Day Duel Academy
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Welcome to Judgment Day Duel Academy.

Please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Day Duel Academy, accepts duelists of all skill levels. We will try to improve your knowledge and skill in order to help you strive to get better during your time here. Judgment day is now upon you. Dread the dragon for he is here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Menu
Top posters
*Judgment Dragon* (224)
Crow's test result! I_vote_lcapCrow's test result! I_voting_barCrow's test result! I_vote_rcap 
supdesup (2)
Crow's test result! I_vote_lcapCrow's test result! I_voting_barCrow's test result! I_vote_rcap 
Dark Angel (2)
jason1637 (1)
Zaphod Beeblebrox (1)
Tsuko Aiko (1)
Card Of The Week

Crow's test result!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Crow's test result! Empty
PostSubject: Crow's test result!   Crow's test result! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:01 am

Testee's name:
Crow
Testee's deck:
Elemental héros
Tester's name:
Astralwiz
Tester's deck:
Harpies
Duel results: 15/20
He beat me 2-1

Rulings: 4/10
This is his score on the test.
Flexibility: 3/5
took him a long time to get around my phantasmal, but he passéd it with soul charge and torrential.

Control of Duel: 3/5
I  had control game 1 then i had control game 2 yet he stole it, then game 3 he used a clever move to beat me.
Competitiveness: 8/10
Competitive but it requires more traps to negate, you can not just rely on monster effects.
Siding Skills: 0
logged out before i could do anything to see his deck
Attitude:2 /5
fun, then really rude and obnoxious, then fun again.
Utilized: 13/20
He had to replay A LOT, so he kind of utilized it both well and both bad, but in the end he really got me with a clever play.

Concentration: 1/5
He forgot to use his dark laws effect when i added because of hysteric and wanted to do it after 5 minutes of the addition of the card. He also used the wrong effect of blaze man, ( he realized he wanted to use something different). Banished cards he did not want to for fusion summons. And he was looking at this duel academy while I was playing and had no idea what I did. Forgot to use torrential when he ended his turn.
Synergy: 9/10
works well just one thing duality in a fusion deck!?
Misplays: -6
kept sending my cards from the banish zone to the grave when dark law was on the field. Also would not send volt to the grave he exchanged it for blaze man after he used all the effects. Then he tried using duality when he special summoned.
Dragon Ruler Gold: 97 - 100 (This only applies if testee is taking a re-test for this dorm.)
Lightsworn White: 91 - 100
Spellbook Green: 70 - 90
Gravekeeper Brown: 69 or lower.
44= Gravekeeper Brown you have a lot of potential and remember being a good sport is always effective during a duel. Good luck in the future and your better than you appear just hone your skills and you'll be a spontaneous spell book in no time! ( or even higher!) I except great things from you. bounce rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crow's test result!   Crow's test result! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:08 am

Welcome to Gravekeeper's Brown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crow's test result!   Crow's test result! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:09 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
*Judgment Dragon*

Duel Points. : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Crow's test result!   Crow's test result! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:20 am

Welcome to JDA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://judgmentdayduelacade.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crow's test result!   Crow's test result! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crow's test result!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1